Live from Sky Princess 12/4/21 - 12/11/21

iamaqt2

1 hour ago, jedokids said:

Hello-

My husband likes to sit at the bar and get to know the bartenders - are they allowing you to sit at the bar?

One other question - are they giving out Princess tumbler (drink cup) if you have the Princess Plus drink package? I didn't know if they let you use the cups with Covid?

We had a tumbler delivered to our room. We haven’t used it and only saw a couple of people doing so. 

3 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

I did not see the promo.  We sat there one day and started the rotation but no one mentioned the t-shirt. And I do know of the promo of which you speak. Just didn’t see any mention of it. 

Thanks for checking m8!

Cheers

For others on the Sky, what was today’s (Friday) morning announcement about? We missed it but thought it odd they were making announcements at 6:45AM on a Sea Day. 
We are staying on next cruise too…this has been a very quiet week. 

38 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

I hope this wasn't answered already, but what time were the staterooms available on embarkation day?   

Is it possible to access your room (prior to the rooms being available) just to drop off a carry on (and then leave)?   I know Celebrity allows this.

They were available at 1pm (or around) you can drop your carry on at take 5 and they will make an announcement to retrieve or deliver it to your cabin. 

You’ll get a list of open food venues upon boarding  and the dining room opens at noon for lunch as well. 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, jedokids said:

Hello-

My husband likes to sit at the bar and get to know the bartenders - are they allowing you to sit at the bar?

One other question - are they giving out Princess tumbler (drink cup) if you have the Princess Plus drink package? I didn't know if they let you use the cups with Covid?

Yes you can sit at the bars and talk to the bartenders and yes you get the Princess tumblers with the drink package.

8 hours ago, GonzoWCS said:

If anyone is doing a B2B would you please post your overall experience and guidance throughout the C19 testing process?

Thanks

We were given a 15 minute interval 8-815 to show up this morning in the vista lounge to get tested took all of 5 minutes.

We will meet at 9am in a dining room to be walked off for immigration.

Stress Free

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

We were given a 15 minute interval 8-815 to show up this morning in the vista lounge to get tested took all of 5 minutes.

Stress Free

Question for you(or anyone else that was on Sky)...   

What is the set-up like in the stateroom bathrooms as far as what Princess provides for toiletries? Is there still liquid hand soap by the sink and shampoo in a pump in the shower?

4 minutes ago, Triptkr said:

Question for you(or anyone else that was on Sky)...   

What is the set-up like in the stateroom bathrooms as far as what Princess provides for toiletries? Is there still liquid hand soap by the sink and shampoo in a pump in the shower?

Yes, large liquid hand soap, large body lotion. In the shower pump body wash and a shampoo conditioner mix

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Stress Free

Awesome and thanks for taking time on your cruise to let fellow cruisers know what to expect.

Cheers

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Belle2002 said:

If anyone is on the B2B can you advise what the capacity is for the 18th, thanks and have a great cruise

Informal conversation is stating it’s the same as now which is 1,300.  It’s pretty empty here. I seem to be on the same schedule as the Captain as he ducks into Take5 to watch the band each night when I’m there. So we’ve been chatting. I’ll inquire at some point without seeming nosey.  😋

50 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Informal conversation is stating it’s the same as now which is 1,300.  It’s pretty empty here. I seem to be on the same schedule as the Captain as he ducks into Take5 to watch the band each night when I’m there. So we’ve been chatting. I’ll inquire at some point without seeming nosey.  😋

You Boston folks are not only smooth, but subtle too  😇!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Please ask about the 12/28 sailing.

• Like 1