World Cruise Questions

lbt43

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Have you ever noticed that everything on a 30’ boat costs $30, $300 or $3000 while, on a 40 footer, it’s $40, $400 or $4000 (and so on)?

Haha!! Those are yacht prices, you should see the electronics prices for commercial ships, once you add the EU Wheel and Flag/Class approvals.

GPS - $9,000

X-Band Radar - $50 to 60,000 each

I have paid over $25K for monitors, and these days most Bridges have lots of them.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, Stefan_Varong said:

Obviously I misunderstood what Cruise Critic is for. Here a single poster attacks with deliberately wrong quotes, invented statements, constantly promoting a single cruise, telling the readers that only who books his favourite line are smart, while those who calculate and even offer handy tools are obviously not. Although it has been deleted before I have to say it again: this person is free to have his own opinion, but instead he wants his own facts. Since Cruise Critics seems to be a place for such a kind of trolling I doubt whether this is a place to exchange experiences, to get and offer help, contributing seems senseless to me. Good Bye.

My son would say to that "If somebody need to continuously push an overpriced item they just want to  convince themselves  as well as others that the item is NOT overpriced but actually does deliver value for money."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1