Port Canaveral hotels with shuttles to both the airport and the port?

BahamaMama1214

I know it's a long shot since the port is about an hour away from MCO, but does anyone know of any hotels that have shuttles that will pick us up from the airport and has another shuttle that will take us to the cruise terminal? It doesn't matter where it's located as long as it has shuttles to both. We're hoping not to have to rent a car since the prices are crazy for the day of our sailing. 

30 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

In many years here, I have not heard of any hotel at Canaveral that will shuttle you from the airport, because its an hour away. That is why some many here talk about shuttle services out of MCO, or possibly renting a car.

Thanks for your response. I figured there wouldn't be but I figured it never hurts to ask! 

You might booking a complete transportation/stay package with "GOPORTCANVERAL". They offer complete transportation and hotel packages for one all inclusive price.

They come very highly recommended. Although I have not used them personally, I have friends that have used them and were very happy with them.

OP...You might consider booking a private group shared shuttle from MCO to your hotel and then a return from your ship back to MCO. One very popular one is Cruise Control (888) 416-8830.

More than likely (most do) your PC hotel will have a shuttle ($) from their hotel to the port.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, GEORGIEGIRL said:

You might booking a complete transportation/stay package with "GOPORTCANVERAL". They offer complete transportation and hotel packages for one all inclusive price.

They come very highly recommended. Although I have not used them personally, I have friends that have used them and were very happy with them.

I have used GOPORTCANAVERAL in the past and using them again next weekend. It was a very streamlined experience. No complaints at all. 

3 hours ago, aumdsj said:

I have used GOPORTCANAVERAL in the past and using them again next weekend. It was a very streamlined experience. No complaints at all. 

Best of luck....some negative reviews last year...hope you have a better outcome.

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

Best of luck....some negative reviews last year...hope you have a better outcome.

LOTS of negative reviews from last year, including refusing to refund deposits for cancelled trips.  Please find another provider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

We're booked with the Radisson at the Port. They have a fly, stay, and cruise package that includes a shared shuttle from MCO to the hotel, shuttle from hotel to cruise port, and return shuttle to MCO post cruise.

Really...I thought I had read here on CC that the shuttle from MCO to their hotel had been cancelled.

You might want to double check this.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 4:33 AM, JohninDC said:

LOTS of negative reviews from last year, including refusing to refund deposits for cancelled trips.  Please find another provider.

Surprised you didn't also add the detail that the owner had bought a new Tesla :classic_wink:

On 1/7/2022 at 11:37 AM, WildBlueYonder64 said:

Just to follow up, I just got off of the phone with Radisson, and the shuttle is running now.

@WildBlueYonder64  I am doing the same package and the email they sent was rather confusing on some points and vague on others.  I don't know if you got any better details from the hotel that would answer any of this:

- What do we use for vouchers/tickets?

- Is the return shuttle direct from the port to MCO or do we go back to the hotel first?  

3 hours ago, Karaboudjan said:

@WildBlueYonder64  I am doing the same package and the email they sent was rather confusing on some points and vague on others.  I don't know if you got any better details from the hotel that would answer any of this:

- What do we use for vouchers/tickets?

- Is the return shuttle direct from the port to MCO or do we go back to the hotel first?  

I've printed out the email, and will show that to the shuttle person at the airport. I'm assuming they will give us the return voucher they referred to then. If not, I'll ask!

In speaking to the gal at the hotel when I made the shuttle reservation, she said post cruise, the shuttle would return to the hotel before proceeding to the airport. I assumed this would be to drop off passengers who may have cars parked at the hotel. Of course, I'll make sure of all of this upon check-in at the hotel.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

For others who may be interested, here is a summary of our experience with the Radisson Fly, Stay and Cruise program:

The email that came from Cocoa Beach Express had some inaccuracies.  For example when I called the hotel to arrange times I got a 12pm slot to return to MCO, but the email from Cocoa Beach listed 10am, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, 6:00, and 7:30pm as the return times to MCO.  The email also said that the shuttles are clearly marked with 'Surf Shuttle' but the shuttle we actually took only had Radisson markings.  My take-away from this is to trust what the hotel tells you.  This is clearly a big program for them and the staff appear to be very well versed in the process.

- The driver picking up at MCO knew who their passengers were and may have been tracking flights since they texted me shortly after our flight landed and let me know where they were, which was as advertised in the Cocoa Beach email.  

- The first shuttle from the hotel to the port was at 10am, so we opted to take an Uber for our 9am check-in time, but we did get to see the process while we were waiting for our return shuttle to MCO.  It was a bit hectic since there were a lot of passengers going to several different ships.  There was a coordinator in the lobby calling names when the correct shuttle is leaving, but you needed to be paying attention since it was noisy.

- The process to get back to MCO was to first take a shuttle to the Radisson.  The driver of this shuttle had names so we did not need to show any voucher, although the hotel did give us one when we checked in.  I believe this shuttle runs continuously so I don't think you are expected at any particular time.

- I was not sure when we would disembark so we got back to the hotel before the first shuttle to MCO left, but they were not able to get us onto that.  I'm not sure if they were full or if they just were not flexible.

- The lobby coordinator does not handle the shuttles back to the airport.  For the early shuttle one of the hotel staff made an announcement asking people to raise their hands and then the driver went around checking names against his list.  For our shuttle I got a call from the driver about 30 minutes before our scheduled time asking if we were ready then.

- The hotel had one of their staff in the lobby throughout the time we were there making periodic announcements about the process and answering questions. 

All in all I feel like things went pretty well and I will definitely consider using this service in the future.