ABC Island Covid Restrictions

rclibertygirl5

We are going on the Equinox in January to the ABC islands.  I could not find current information on the Celebrity website regarding the restrictions for going ashore/testing/private excursions.  Am I missing this information on their website?  If anyone knows where I can find this information or if you have been there recently and can help out that would be great.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, rclibertygirl5 said:

We are going on the Equinox in January to the ABC islands.  I could not find current information on the Celebrity website regarding the restrictions for going ashore/testing/private excursions.  Am I missing this information on their website?  If anyone knows where I can find this information or if you have been there recently and can help out that would be great.  Thanks!

Consider asking on the Ports Of Call forum.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2-ports-of-call/

49 minutes ago, rclibertygirl5 said:

Scroll down to "While Ashore" at this link:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, rclibertygirl5 said:

Just got off this cruise, no real restrictions at all. They asked that you wear the mask in the port area and in shops but we were free to explore on our own. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Pennstatedj said:

We just got off the Silhouette and they announced you were to wear mask but when ashore no one had any on until reboarding. You do have to show vax card.

Do you have to show actual Vax card or will a photo, in your phone, of both sides work?

We had to show an original vax card, just like showing our original passport before the initial boarding of the ship.
We have been told to take a copy of our vax card with us on shore, but have never been asked to show it on this southern Caribbean Silhouette cruise. We are on the ABC’s B2B next, so we will continue to take ours with us and see what they require.  
Some islands have been very strict with mask wearing and even have temp measuring devices when you sanitize your hands in order to enter the retail stores, and other islands have seemed just slightly more relaxed. In January, things could be a little bit different.