NCL Morning Buffet (or other places) Opening Time

bigrednole

Only cruise once so far on Carnival and had a great time. No real negatives, but there were a few nuisances. One of those was breakfast time. I wake up early even if I go to bed late. Rarely will I sleep past 6AM (usually 2AM) even if I go to bed at 3 or 4AM. The issue I had was that there were no food options other than pizza before 7AM. I know I could have had room service, but didn't want the fee and I would wake up my wife and daughter. I know O'Sheehan's is open 24/7, but burgers, nachos, wings at 6AM are probably a no-go. 

My question is what time does the buffet open in the mornings or even O'Sheehan's serving breakfast items?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

My question is what time does the buffet open in the mornings or even O'Sheehan's serving breakfast items?

I suggest that you review some of the posted FREESTYLE DAILYs that others have post.

I don't have any for 2021.

However, in the past, O'Sheehan's (The Local) would be open for breakfast at (around) 5:30AM.

The buffet around 6:30am.  However, you might find some pastries or such available a little bit earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on the port schedule.  Based on my most recent cruise, "early riser" in the buffet 6-7 on sea days or late port days, regular buffet at 7. 5:30-6:30 & 6:30 on early port days.  O'Sheehan's for breakfast at 5:30 regardless of schedule.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, julig22 said:

Depends on the port schedule.  Based on my most recent cruise, "early riser" in the buffet 6-7 on sea days or late port days, regular buffet at 7. 5:30-6:30 & 6:30 on early port days.  O'Sheehan's for breakfast at 5:30 regardless of schedule.

Thanks, that works great for me :). I have tons of options besides pizza then on the Breakaway.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

Thanks, that works great for me :). I have tons of options besides pizza then on the Breakaway.

On the Escape and Encore they set up coffee and danish outside on the Waterfront right at the Cavern Club bar.

I believe I saw that as early as 6am.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

Thank you everyone. Now I know my option is not strictly pizza early in the morning. This was the one part of my first cruise I did not like. And, if that is the worst part of cruising, it is a great vacation.

What, I can have pizza for breakfast? 😬