Cruise with confidence dates extended

Alakegirl

So the "book by date" was extended, but it still is only for sailings prior to May 31, 2022 (or June 30 for Nz/Aus sailings) correct?  So it looks like for those booked on the 2022 Alaska season no CWC options if they want to postpone.  Do I read that correctly?

I might be wrong, but it sounds like they mean this:

If you decide to cancel, you will get 100% FCC if you rebook by May 31, 2022. You may rebook and use the FCC on any sailing through December 31, 2022, or 1 year from your original sailing date (so, may be used for a sailing date after Dec. 31, 2022). The didn't mention the 'sail by date' that this applies to, only the 'book by' date, so hopefully they will clarify this when they update the website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

I didn't see any modification of the "applies to sailings through 5/4/2022" part of CwC, only the book by date which was extended from 12/17/2021 and the FCC book by and sail by dates.

Ok they moved the included sailing fro 5/4/2022 to 5/31/2022 wow.

Celebrity Cruises’ “Cruise with Confidence” program provides individual guests and guests in non-contracted groups who booked a cruise on or before January 31, 2022, on sailings between June 12, 2020 and May 31, 2022¹ with the