New (not really) NCL 35% off all cruises + Bonus Latitude Points - for select ports/sailings, just released for Dec 2021

mking8288

Infommercial (as initiated from NCL) here - spam mail released just slip thru this afternoon, from our PCC, announcing that sales for all cruises at 35% off, plus the Free At Seas ... free Air for 2nd guest, etc. and Bonus Latitudes points, get 2 extra points per night - select sailings/ports, out of Meds, Caribs and Alaska.  And, of course, not to leave out, the "Free $150 with CruiseFirst" (for new reservations of 6 days or longer only, see the fine prints & details, etc.)

Basically, just putting a slightly different spin on the ongoing, year-round marketing sales pitch.  Nothing listed as qualifying for East Coast sailings to Bermuda, Bahamas or any of the Carribean destinations or even Mexico from the West or Gulf ports, from what I can see.  "Two additional points per night on 3+ night cruises starting April 1, 2022 through Oct 31, 2022" ... The 70% off sale for 2nd guest is now officially over, back to 35% off (the spins are coming next ... popcorns & chips are ready here) 

Screenshot of the email message below, log into your personal account to see & review all the details, fine prints, exclusions & disclosures, etc. ... good luck shopping & planning for one. 

Screenshot_20211210-151253.png

Edited by mking8288

Interestingly enough, I repriced 2 of my booked 2022 cruises early this morning and this time the prices are actually lower - 6% & 9% - plus they both have triple points.  Have a mock booking to hold those prices until I hear back from my PCC.

The "2 extra points" offer goes through Feb 2022 but if you try to get a list of applicable cruises, you get no results.  However, if you do a mock booking, the code will be LATDBLX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, julig22 said:

Interestingly enough, I repriced 2 of my booked 2022 cruises early this morning and this time the prices are actually lower - 6% & 9% - plus they both have triple points.  Have a mock booking to hold those prices until I hear back from my PCC.

The "2 extra points" offer goes through Feb 2022 but if you try to get a list of applicable cruises, you get no results.  However, if you do a mock booking, the code will be LATDBLX.

How/where do you see those codes when doing a mock booking? 

4 hours ago, julig22 said:

Had to complete the booking with a courtesy hold and wait for the email with the invoice.

Hmmm, maybe I will give that a try (with a new mock one on a courtesy hold) but no pricing difference on our March sailing out of NY ... dozens of available cabins on the deck we've picked.  Everytime we do this, the associated PCC is alerted and prompted to follow-up ... got 2 calls from them as well, LOL.  

4 hours ago, dexddd said:

< snipped > Was wondering the other day since sailing has resumed out of NYC if you have or will be going? ... 

Happy, safe & healthy holidays to you and your family.  We're tempted early to book Bermuda this month, on a last minute basis but balcony prices weren't a bargain without any accumulated FCC to burn against (unless many here) for a short 5 days ... the testing routine also being a nuisance, although we could get most of done free, likely just in time.  Just not worth the extra efforts  - been out & about, land-based shorter driving trip lately ... fully vaxxed & boosted.  "Getaway" booking is coming up for final payment or cancel in a month+ and looking forward to sail, ship is new to NY so we'll check her out, got a pretty good mid/aft balcony near the elevators - should be interesting as we'll get to bid up for the old mini suite/club balcony suite & higher.  Itinerary is routine & boring but DW missed the ocean breeze - unless the variant picture change drastically for the worst, plan is to go ahead with it.  Been looking at RCL out of Cape Liberty as well.  Anything planned on your end soon with NCL and/or other lines ?

18 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Hmmm, maybe I will give that a try (with a new mock one on a courtesy hold) but no pricing difference on our March sailing out of NY ... dozens of available cabins on the deck we've picked.  Everytime we do this, the associated PCC is alerted and prompted to follow-up ... got 2 calls from them as well, LOL.  

Happy, safe & healthy holidays to you and your family.  We're tempted early to book Bermuda this month, on a last minute basis but balcony prices weren't a bargain without any accumulated FCC to burn against (unless many here) for a short 5 days ... the testing routine also being a nuisance, although we could get most of done free, likely just in time.  Just not worth the extra efforts  - been out & about, land-based shorter driving trip lately ... fully vaxxed & boosted.  "Getaway" booking is coming up for final payment or cancel in a month+ and looking forward to sail, ship is new to NY so we'll check her out, got a pretty good mid/aft balcony near the elevators - should be interesting as we'll get to bid up for the old mini suite/club balcony suite & higher.  Itinerary is routine & boring but DW missed the ocean breeze - unless the variant picture change drastically for the worst, plan is to go ahead with it.  Been looking at RCL out of Cape Liberty as well.  Anything planned on your end soon with NCL and/or other lines ?

We did two MSC in September using FCC.  Finally got to their private island after three delays.  It was fantastic to be back.  Stress before with testing changes sometimes daily,  When we passed tests two days before we thought we were set only to have American Airlines have mechanical issue and taking no responsibility to get us to Miami timely.  Best they could do was 30 hours which would have put us there a few hours before ship left.  Would not put us an Delta one gate away.

• Like 1