Price of Hennessy White and Tequila Rose?

tennboy1981

I have some friends who want me to purchase them some Hennessy White and Tequila Rose on board.  How much do they charge?  I cant remember exactly how much it is on board in the duty free shops.  Any idea?  Im also going to Aruba/Bonaire/Caracao.  Is it any cheaper in port there?  Thanks!

Recently I was on a Royal cruise and I went to buy a bottle of Hennessy, it was $55. but they were out of it and I wound  up buying a bottle in Nassau for $83! Big markup for sure! Most likely $55 on Carnival ships too.

I have seen Tito's.  The price will vary between itineraries.  Check the prices at your local liquor store before you go, i find spec's is usually cheaper. 

The Hennessy will also vary by itinerary. You'll need to quote them high and hopefully find it cheaper for them.

I don't recall ever seeing Tequila Rose on board, but wasn't looking.  Titos was $59.99 on the Mardi IIRC.  Hennessy White was on sale the first day at 2/$70, I think.  After I'm pretty sure that it was $59.99.  but I noticed it was gone by the time the last day "happy hour" sale occurred.

I saw Hennessy White on shelves of the 3 duty free store in the ports.  Didn't check the price.

Prices in ports outside of Carnival ships and duty free port stores are reflective of demand by US tourists since Hennessy doesn't market this for the US. There is somewhat of a limited supply being made, thus various ports will charge various prices depending upon their access to supply.   Personally, I think there are better cognacs available at similar price points and you can buy good armagnac  cheaper, albeit not on board a ship.