I Fly and Zip Line booking tips for Quantum

Wink87

5 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Book the moment you get onboard either via app or in person.  ifly is currently free on port days.

I asked the iFly staff about this and was told that slots (only 4 per session) open at 8AM on each port day only for that day. All sea days they only offer the Extended Experience at $49. 

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I asked the iFly staff about this and was told that slots (only 4 per session) open at 8AM on each port day only for that day. All sea days they only offer the Extended Experience at $49. 

I was on Odyssey of the sea and I visited the ifly counter and the guys there offered the free slots they had left.  I just had to pick which one I wanted.  Not a lot to choose from but I was able to book one.  They also booked the North Star as well (free on port days)

Since this will be the first season that the Quantum is in Alaska, we do not know how they will be handling the situation.  We will be onboard the cruise before this one and I will try to remember to post what I find out.  I would suggest that you check with the I-fly desk as soon as you board.

As for the Northstar,  when the Ovation first came to Alaska, it was no charge except for the day we were in the glacier when they did have a charge to go up.