Anyone have dailies from the Breakaway out of NOLA for Western Caribbean?

NCLGirl2013

Does anyone who has been on the Breakaway (with the exception of this last one where the itinerary was altered) have screen shots of the freestyle dailies? My husband and I are going in a few weeks and we're trying to get a game plan together of what to do and what's up and running 

• Like 2

Don't have pictures, but if you're interested in the big shows. There's a welcome show (didn't happen on ours because we didn't board until late). Six ran twice on day 2 and 7, Burn the floor twice on 3 and 6 I believe, comedy shows scattered throughout.

5 minutes ago, Juncti said:

Don't have pictures, but if you're interested in the big shows. There's a welcome show (didn't happen on ours because we didn't board until late). Six ran twice on day 2 and 7, Burn the floor twice on 3 and 6 I believe, comedy shows scattered throughout.

I'm kind of looking for specific times for things. The late night show for Six. However at the Moon (if they have it) and the Newlywed Game, Trivia, Deal or No Deal and such and which days those are on. I also kind of wanted to look at the buffet offerings each day to see if any look interesting enough to try out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juncti said:

Pretty sure Six was 7 and 10, ran about 75 minutes. Wasn't crowded at all compared to shows I've seen in past cruises. Lower capacity cruise for sure. 

So we have reservations for the MDR for 7:30/8 most nights. I think that would probably give us enough time to make the 10pm showing?

2 hours ago, NCLGirl2013 said:

So we have reservations for the MDR for 7:30/8 most nights. I think that would probably give us enough time to make the 10pm showing?

You might want to aim for 7 instead to give a little more buffer depending on when the cruise is and how crowded it is.

This cruise every show was pretty much a walk in, filled up ok but you could come in and find seats no issue. Previous cruises if you weren't there like a half hour before doors opened you weren't getting in. 

None of the ports were tender....There was no problem getting off the ship as we were at 40% occupancy rate.  When we departed and returned at every port we had to be wearing our masks.  We took a taxi in Cozumel and the driver was wearing a mask.  While outdoors at all the ports and eating and drinking there were NO masks.  While in port I never saw anyone wearing a mask on the ship nor was there any mention by crew to do so.  The crew were always wearing a mask correctly.  We wanted to take a picture of our favorite bartender and asked him to pull down for just a minute and he politely said NO as NCL policy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TEXASMIMI said:

None of the ports were tender....There was no problem getting off the ship as we were at 40% occupancy rate.  When we departed and returned at every port we had to be wearing our masks.  We took a taxi in Cozumel and the driver was wearing a mask.  While outdoors at all the ports and eating and drinking there were NO masks.  While in port I never saw anyone wearing a mask on the ship nor was there any mention by crew to do so.  The crew were always wearing a mask correctly.  We wanted to take a picture of our favorite bartender and asked him to pull down for just a minute and he politely said NO as NCL policy.

Great information thank you for sharing with us. 

23 hours ago, NCLGirl2013 said:

Was Taste and Savor both open? I only see Taste listed. Good to know the noodle bar is open for lunch! 

We just got off Breakaway 3 days ago.  For Taste/Savor, only one MDR open.  The other one (Savor?) was closed of with a curtain.  Maybe some updating?

As the cruise had only about 1800 passengers, there was never a wait to get a table at Taste.

Shanghai Noodle bar was great!  No reservations, but it was easy to get into earlier in the evening.  Later, you might have a short wait.

Just now, Sand and Seas said:

We just got off Breakaway 3 days ago.  For Taste/Savor, only one MDR open.  The other one (Savor?) was closed of with a curtain.  Maybe some updating?

As the cruise had only about 1800 passengers, there was never a wait to get a table at Taste.

Shanghai Noodle bar was great!  No reservations, but it was easy to get into earlier in the evening.  Later, you might have a short wait.

Interesting! I made dinning we reservations at both Taste and Savor so I wonder if one is closed, if it will just transfer over to the other one 🤔

1 hour ago, NCLGirl2013 said:

Interesting! I made dinning we reservations at both Taste and Savor so I wonder if one is closed, if it will just transfer over to the other one 🤔

It didn't look like it was closed for major reno, but was curtained off for our week ending Dec 12th.   Perhaps they were doing a small 'refresh' while the ship was less than half full.  We never needed a reservation with just the one open.  (Didn't go to Manhattan for dinner)

We really enjoyed the new lunch menus for at sea days in MDR.   Also enjoyed O'Sheehans for lunch.  

Have a great cruise😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

It didn't look like it was closed for major reno, but was curtained off for our week ending Dec 12th.   Perhaps they were doing a small 'refresh' while the ship was less than half full.  We never needed a reservation with just the one open.  (Didn't go to Manhattan for dinner)

We really enjoyed the new lunch menus for at sea days in MDR.   Also enjoyed O'Sheehans for lunch.  

Have a great cruise😎

Do you happen to have a picture of the menu's you could share with us please?

4 hours ago, Summerstravel said:

Do you happen to have a picture of the menu's you could share with us please?

Sorry, I didn't take pictures.   I believe the MDR menus were the same that BirdTravels shared with us from Encore.  

BirdTravels also posted Encore specialty restaurants.  The Breakaway does not have all the same restaurants, but it can give you an idea for the menus that are on both ships.  Breakaway's Ocean Blue menu definitely differed from Encore's, but Cagney's and Le Bistro appeared to have many of the same items.