Beyond The Podium

HBDave

We did a pair of Alaska cruises in September.  As in the past on these itineraries there was a naturalist (Brent Nixon) on board with lectures and presentations.  And his wife (Mary Amanda), who has prepared lectures on Alaska history and the final sailing of the Titanic, also presented.  It was the standard fare on an Alaska itinerary.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

You can use the Celebrity App to view current speakers by going to activities and unfilter from recommended to all activities for the ship and current sailing.

I'm new to the Celebrity App. It's showing my cruise booked for February 2022 and shows no activities. Is there a way to select the current sailing where the activities would be loaded?

17 minutes ago, HBDave said:

I'm new to the Celebrity App. It's showing my cruise booked for February 2022 and shows no activities. Is there a way to select the current sailing where the activities would be loaded?

The app is definitely not intuitive.

If you are on your current cruise -  Click middle top Icon that looks like a Calendar -

At the very bottom Click - Change Ship Dates

At the Very Bottom of all your reservations click GET MORE DETAILS ON SHIPS WE SUPPORT

Choose Ship

Then select Current Cruise - Possibly the next one but not always populated until a day or two before  sailing

On that screen  -  Daily Planner

Top change Filter to Show all or Activities - Beyond the podium is usually around 10:15

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

The app is definitely not intuitive.

If you are on your current cruise -  Click middle top Icon that looks like a Calendar -

At the very bottom Click - Change Ship Dates

At the Very Bottom of all your reservations click GET MORE DETAILS ON SHIPS WE SUPPORT

Choose Ship

Then select Current Cruise - Possibly the next one but not always populated until a day or two before  sailing

On that screen  -  Daily Planner

Top change Filter to Show all or Activities - Beyond the podium is usually around 10:15

Wow, now that was easy 😀. Jim, thanks for your detail response, I was able to access the daily planner for the current cruise!  

• Like 1