Best ABC islands excursion(s)?

havanadaydreaming

Headed to the ABC islands in Feb on the Epic, have only been to Aruba (catamaran) and Curacao(just wandered on foot) 1x.  

Anyone have a must do excursion for these islands?  I know its subjective based on our interests but id really like to hear about your experiences.  

I have two slam dunks, for us, the two cruise ports afterwards so i dont need a "cruise saving excursion" just something solid.  

I dont anticipate getting back to ABC for several years, fyi. 

Thanks all!!! 

In Aruba, I went on the Atlantis submarine. It was a good excursion and I can say I've been on a submarine and dove a whole 135 feet! But I love watching fish so it was neat to see all the different varieties including the invasive lionfish.

In Curacao, I went on the Hato Caves and Ostrich Farm adventure. I enjoyed both. The caves were beautiful and I am an animal lover so the ostriches were a hoot. 

I was originally supposed to go to Bonaire but it was one of two ports dropped off the itinerary. I figure that mean I can take this cruise again and still see some new places!

Our first time in Bonaire we did a snorkel tour.  It was one of the best snorkel experiences, with lots of fish and turtles.  The next time in Bonaire we rented a golf cart within walking distance of the cruise port and drove around the coastal area at our leisure .  That was fun, too.