Smoking Areas

artvlay

Planning a cruise on Odyssey and have a question regarding smoking areas.

A few years ago we had a balcony cabin two decks about the smoking area. It was horrible, it was like someone was smoking on our deck.

Can you tell me where the outdoor smoking areas are on Odyssey or other Quantum class ships. Thank you 

13 minutes ago, Mimicruise6 said:

On oasis of the seas is the solarium smoke free on both sides? Previous cruise on different line smoking was allowed on one side of adult only area. 

I don't  recall any smoking in the solarium  on nay ship.   Smoking has been allowed on Oasis class on port side- deck 15, but not in the solarium.

M

On Anthem there is a smoking area on deck 5 starboard side aft. I would hate a cabin overlooking that area, we once stopped in one on deck 10 quite a way forward and could still hear the noise from late night smokers/drinkers ☹️

Edited by CaroleC

18 hours ago, CaroleC said:

On Anthem there is a smoking area on deck 5 starboard side aft. I would hate a cabin overlooking that area, we once stopped in one on deck 10 quite a way forward and could still hear the noise from late night smokers/drinkers ☹️

I have had a cabin on Deck 6 several times above the "bus stop" and was bothered by neither noise  nor smoke.