Is anyone on QM2 on 22nd Dec

phillipahain

Hi all,

Just changed rooms-as per booking-the staff was as usual very helpful and accommodating . Had another COVID test in the Queen’s Room, had lunch and I’m now unpacking and awaiting test results. New cruisers coming aboard. It is sunny and cold. Got my tour tickets-so I’m ready for El Sol!

No self service  in the King’s Court and I think I’ve got the hang of the new 2nd sitting process. Last night I was a delightful table of folks from San Francisco and New Jersey. One lady was with a university press for many years and she is now has horses - fascinating!-she is very petite and was training a 16 hand stallion. Whoa! That is a big boy!

Had lunch in the Verandah-very well done-staff superb. 

ONLY DOWNER- Having to change rooms, but that was my fault for changing bookings when the December 3rd and Christmas Markets trips were cancelled.

The general attitude about these regular tests is that they are annoying but necessary.  Most folks are good natured - though I feel for my fellow PAX who are very infirm.  We sail in a couple of hours barring late transfers or some such. 

• Like 1

Beautiful sight seeing the glistering QM2 passing under the VZ Bridge at 7:55PM this evening.

So nice to see her at this time of night during this time of year.

Edited by BklynBoy8
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BklynBoy8 said:

Beautiful sight seeing the glistering QM2 passing under the VZ Bridge at 7:55PM this evening.

So nice to see her at this time of night during this time of year.

Where is she going? Heading to British Virgin Islands now. 

• Like 1