I ordered the two pack test...question

I ordered the two pack rapid antigen....and they asked information about one person....DOB, work environment, symptoms, etc.  But they did not ask questions about the second person who will be using the other test in the two pack.  Will this be a problem, do they take that information when we go online?

Thanks....

4 minutes ago, dadecitycruiser said:

Same thing happened to me and I did it two days apart. Both boxes arrived a day apart and await nest Friday's test. I suppose since you establish 2 separate accounts with them preceding the test it really doesn't matter.

Good Luck;

DCC

What was the expiration date on the tests you received?  I just order 3 today

When I ordered online it is a two pack...(ordered by clicking 'here' on HAL) it only asked information about one person, not two.  But we want to use the two pack for both husband and wife. The test have not been delivered yet....should be here in two days. 

So my question is, even though they only have my information, can we still use it for my husband?

4 minutes ago, Sunflower & The Scientist said:

When I ordered online it is a two pack...(ordered by clicking 'here' on HAL) it only asked information about one person, not two.  But we want to use the two pack for both husband and wife. The test have not been delivered yet....should be here in two days. 

So my question is, even though they only have my information, can we still use it for my husband?

Yes, or so I have  been told by others.  Only issue could be a defective test kit, so that is why we bought extra.

1.  yes.  I have bought four and sat with friends while they used the tests.

2.  prescription was not mentioned when I just bought two 2-Pack sets from OptumRx store.

3.   Box shown below.

OptumRX store 2 pack total cost 69.99.  No tax.  No cost shipping.  Note expiration date of 10/13/2022 maybe fixed.  Received today Mon Dec 20.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 3.03.29 PM

2 hours ago, Sunflower & The Scientist said:

I ordered the two pack rapid antigen....and they asked information about one person....DOB, work environment, symptoms, etc.  But they did not ask questions about the second person who will be using the other test in the two pack.  Will this be a problem, do they take that information when we go online?

Thanks....

We just used this kit on the Mardi Gras in November. I bought the 2 pack but only needed 1 test for me and wife. following the instructions on the kit, you must create an account for each person, two separate APPs. When you are done you sign out and then you start all over with the next person. Good luck.  

56 minutes ago, cirquskid said:

We just used this kit on the Mardi Gras in November. I bought the 2 pack but only needed 1 test for me and wife. following the instructions on the kit, you must create an account for each person, two separate APPs. When you are done you sign out and then you start all over with the next person. Good luck.  

Okkkk.....so we do that at AFTER we get the kit? 

2 hours ago, Sunflower & The Scientist said:

Okkkk.....so we do that at AFTER we get the kit? 

You will need to build your app & account for eMeds and Novica on your laptop (must have a camera) and on your phone, for each test. The instructions on the web page and the package are very helpful.

3 hours ago, cirquskid said:

No one has commented and has me intrigued....ONE test for two people?  Doesnt make since.

Testing is available 24/7 online - keep in mind the free kits someone else mentioned being offered starting in January are NOT the proctored kits, so not acceptable for a cruise or travel - just personal use.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, twodjs said:

Testing is available 24/7 online - keep in mind the free kits someone else mentioned being offered starting in January are NOT the proctored kits, so not acceptable for a cruise or travel - just personal use.

Should you wait to create the account until you are ready to do the test?

2 minutes ago, wesport said:

Should you wait to create the account until you are ready to do the test?

I'd recommend setting up the account in advance so you can do the test when it arrives.  it's one less thing to do when doing the test.  We've taken the tests twice at home and 3 times on a HAL ship.

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

I was the one who mentioned the free tests. I realize the free ones will not be the proctored ones. My thought was if the companies have to make 500 million tests for the government and another 50 million for health care clinics, their focus might be on making those tests and have less focus on making the proctored tests. That may not end up being the case and there might be plenty of the proctored tests available, but I wanted to have my tests in hand….just in case.

• Like 1