Live from Allure of the Seas December 23, 2021 - AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Tierun

Hey CC fam,

I’m getting ready to board Allure and decided while sailing with some loved ones I’ll answer your questions about anything on your minds right now. Many things people are curious about. There’s the usual like compasses, and ship decor, shows, food, etc. However with the pandemic going on people are also wondering about Covid, capacity, and protocols.

I’m here to over feedback on all of it. This will be a family first cruise so my frequency will be limited to a few times a day, but I’m sure to share and answer everything under the sun as I enjoy the Caribbean.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mein18 said:

We also sail Jan 8th.  If you have the current show times would be a great help in planning our cruise.  Thank you for helping us future passengers prepare.

On the app, show times have been changing, I think it will get better once onboard. I’ll update you soon as I get a more accurate picture.

Can you confirm if they are requiring masks in the Solarium due to the stricter mask requirements? Also, can you take your mask off when you're sitting at your table at a dining venue or bar or do you still have to keep it on except for actively eating and drinking (a la airplane style). Thanks!

Hi! Enjoy your cruise!! If you have a chance can you ask what the passenger count is for the 12/30 sailing? Interested to see if it went down from the 4558 previously reported. Thank you and have a great Christmas sailing. 

Thanks in advance for posting answers to questions.  We will be boarding 12/30 and your posts will certainly get the excitement going.

I'm interested in the passenger count for your cruise and if you get info from a knowledgeable source about the 12/30 cruise, that would be a bonus.

14 minutes ago, Tierun said:

Sadly, my stepdaughter's test result was positive so no cruise for us right now. We're all vaccinated, but the virus is spreading rampantly.

Everyone stay safe.

Wow so you are leaving the port right now? Where are you going?

Is Royal helping you with anything, Transportation, hotel etc?

That really sucks, but better off on land with the way things could get on a cruise ship.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, lbendick said:

we just rebooked for april from a cancelled july cruise. It seems like drink packages increased alot, what are they advertising for onboard?

They could not board so no answers to your question. Feel so bad for them.

8 hours ago, Tierun said:

Sadly, my stepdaughter's test result was positive so no cruise for us right now. We're all vaccinated, but the virus is spreading rampantly.

Everyone stay safe.

So sorry to hear this. What a shame.

Make this holiday all about being with your family. Hope your step daughter is ok, and the rest of you stay healthy.

8 hours ago, Tierun said:

Everyone stay safe.

Sorry to hear this happened. I hope you have a safe trip home and all goes well with your stepdaughter.

23 hours ago, Tierun said:

Hey CC fam,

I’m getting ready to board Allure and decided while sailing with some loved ones I’ll answer your questions about anything on your minds right now. Many things people are curious about. There’s the usual like compasses, and ship decor, shows, food, etc. However with the pandemic going on people are also wondering about Covid, capacity, and protocols.

I’m here to over feedback on all of it. This will be a family first cruise so my frequency will be limited to a few times a day, but I’m sure to share and answer everything under the sun as I enjoy the Caribbean.

Good Morning:

Sailing on Allure for the second time end of May. Do you know if Chef's Table is being offered? I did not know if it had been cancelled due to social distancing.