Can't book 1st class using EZ-AIR ?

DiRonT

Trying to book 1st class seats thru ez air and it tells me there are no flights available.  However if I try to book economy the flights come up and when I check the airline website directly all the 1st class seats are available.  Dies EzAir not allow 1st class bookings?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Trying to book 1st class seats thru ez air and it tells me there are no flights available.  However if I try to book economy the flights come up and when I check the airline website directly all the 1st class seats are available.  Dies EzAir not allow 1st class bookings?

They do. Did it once 

34 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Try Business Class?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Upper Bob said:

Yes, as Steelers36 said, I have found selecting Business Class will many times actually produce the First Class options on certain airlines.

Yes, this happened to me.  I tried booking 1st class for a Caribbean cruise and E-Z Air showed "not available".  I retried business class and voilà....success!    

If you can't find seats using "First" class as a choice, enter "Business" for your seating or cabin choice.  More than likely you will find them, as I always do. Booking First for domestic US flights is a waste of effort since 98% (except for some older transcon flights) are fared as Business or Business First. Almost none of the flights within the US today have a 3-cabin seating arrangement. Premium Econ or Extended Legs or whatever the wording is for those extra 3 inches added to Econ seats are not within their own separately serviced cabin but are usually well within the Econ cabin area. the great majority having just 2 cabins.