Is Grand Princess to Hawaii January 4 sailing?

shipsealand

Bgwest - Thank you for the patters.  Been very helpful looking forward to the 19th.

They just changed our room location from B forward starboard area for operational reasons in meeting CDC requirements.  Wonder if they are expanding quarantine space?

Just now, nocl said:

Bgwest - Thank you for the patters.  Been very helpful looking forward to the 19th.

They just changed our room location from B forward starboard area for operational reasons in meeting CDC requirements.  Wonder if they are expanding quarantine space?

Sure sounds like that may be the case. 

After nearly 2 years, Hawaii sees return of large cruise ships
Big-ship cruising is finally -- finally! -- restarting in Hawaii. After a 22-month period without a single voyage around the Hawaiian islands by a vessel that carried more than a few dozen people, Princess Cruises' Grand Princess on Sunday arrived in Honolulu on the first leg of a 15-night sailing from Los Angeles. The 2,590-passenger...

Read in The Points Guy: https://apple.news/Aml11SvViTmKMJobyoyLZdQ

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

I just this  minute made a run by the purser’s desk. Good news for you. The new estimate is 1500.

Thank you.  That is good news.  Better to not have it too crowded during the spike.

I owe you a drink sometime in the future when we are on a cruise at the same time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nocl said:

Thank you.  That is good news.  Better to not have it too crowded during the spike.

I owe you a drink sometime in the future when we are on a cruise at the same time.

I’ll look forward to that.

• Haha 1