Express Pass

Firepath

16 minutes ago, Firepath said:

Does that mean he doesn’t have it?

Not necessarily (this IS the X IT department, after all), but you definitely want to get hold of X to be sure that if he has the package, his card includes the package info when he picks it up at embarkation.

2 minutes ago, randomcruise said:

I believe the “classic” represents your Captain’s Club status, not your beverage package

Ah, that may indeed be the case.

To the OP...

What is your status, and that of your husband?  If you've both applied at the same time and have cruised together, your status should match.

I probably have classic status. The 1st two cruises were cancelled, so this replaces them. I did some activity to get points toward status even though I hadn’t cruised yet. My husband didn’t. Thanks.

Edited by Firepath

If you are looking at the Express Pass on the app your Captains Club status shows in the grayed area at the top just below your name.

The beverage package shows at the bottom of the Express Pass below the bar code.  CALL for Classic and PALL for the Premium package.  If you are suppose to have the beverage package it should show on both Express Passes, if not you should probably call.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, Firepath said:

I was looking at mine and it says “classic.” I assume that refers to the beverage package. My husbands, who is traveling with me, is blank. I purchased them together. Does that mean he doesn’t have it?

We've never met but I hope your DH still has it.