Adventure of the Seas - free drinks

Could someone tell me what the free drinks are that you can get on Adventure of the Seas. We are going this weekend. First cruise ever.

Is iced tea free? lemonade? Punch?

Do these drinks come in glasses, paper or styrofoam and if in glasses, can you take it with you from the place you were served?

Can you walk around ship with a hot coffee/cold drink in those thermal, covered cups?

Can you take drinks to the pool area or do they serve free drinks there?

Not that I'm cheap but I want to know what is included in my fare.;)

Could someone tell me what the free drinks are that you can get on Adventure of the Seas. We are going this weekend. First cruise ever.

Is iced tea free? lemonade? Punch?

Do these drinks come in glasses, paper or styrofoam and if in glasses, can you take it with you from the place you were served?

Can you walk around ship with a hot coffee/cold drink in those thermal, covered cups?

Can you take drinks to the pool area or do they serve free drinks there?

Not that I'm cheap but I want to know what is included in my fare.;)

Iced Tea - Yes

Other drinks? I don't really know, but I think they're free as well.

They come in all sorts of containers.

You can go anywhere on board with their, or your cups.

All your drinks are free except Alcohol, Pop and specialty Coffee's.

You can buy a sticker for your sea pass that gives you unlimited soda for the week and it's about 46.00. it's kind of a waste because the ice tea, fruit punch and lemonade are all free. My advise, bring your own liquor in your suitcase and just get some water bottles and make your own drinks!

All your drinks are free except Alcohol, Pop and specialty Coffee's.

. My advise, bring your own liquor in your suitcase and just get some water bottles and make your own drinks!

However, I'd check out all the 'bringing booze onboard' threads before you decide to do this...as it is techinacally aginst RCI policy.:eek:

From the RCI website:

Can I bring my own liquor onboard?

We apologize for any inconvenience but due to our regulatory and licensing requirements guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind onboard for consumption or any other use.

Alcoholic beverages that are purchased duty-free from the Shops On Board or at ports of call will be stored by us and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of your voyage. A member of our staff will be at the gangway to assist with the storage of your purchases.

This policy may not apply to every ship or itinerary depending on local laws, customs, or license requirements. Royal Caribbean is not responsible for fines imposed or items confiscated by local authorities

While you can carry the iced tea or lemonade out from the Windjammer, they are served in such tiny glasses, it isn't worth the effort. My suggestion is to bring a couple of plastic "sports bottles" and fill them with ice and the drink of your choice for the pool. You can also fill them with juice at breakfast (included). An insulated coffee mug is also a good thing to pack.

I got back on Sunday after crusing the AOS it was WONDERFUL, the ship is beautiful, the staff is great the shows are great.

Drinks are free as long as you drink Ice tea, water, or punch which you will need to get from the Windjammer on the 11th deck, which by the way is where the 3 pools and 4 hot tubs are. There is 2 pools and 2 hot tubs in the regular section, another pool and 2 hot tubs for 16yrs and older.

The main street is wonderful. Try to make the parade on Sunday at 12am its great they hold it on Main St (5th deck)

There are 4 glass elevators that are great.

The formal nights were really good, they take A LOT of pictures, you can have your pictures taken on decks 3 4 & 5 they do diffetent back rounds on each deck.

They also take pictures as you leave the ship for shore excurions.

i spent a ton of $ on pictures but it was worth it.

Have a great cruise.

Sue:) :) :)

Archived