We canceled

maria1122

4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

It is not really about safety for most people.  It is taking a chance on getting your cruise disrupted by a positive test, or getting caught up in contact tracing/isolation, or having many of your port stops cancelled.

Exactly.  I want to go on vacation and relax.  It seems traveling and cruising is anything but relaxing.  We canceled our Jan 8th RCL trip just two days ago.  I don't want to spend all that money to be stuck on my ship with all the activities canceled and ports denying us.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maria1122 said:

We were suppose to be leaving on the Anthem today.  Last night we were reading all  the CDC warnings and realized it was not worth taking the chance.  Guess today we will be unpacking.  Hopefully things will calm down for our January 20 cruise.

You should watch her sail on PTZ this evening then out of Bayonne and under the bridge.

Iam glad I went on her back in mid November but shows were canceled due to covid entertainers coming from UK with it.   

44 minutes ago, billslowsky said:

Outdoor parade now postponed due to expected rain.

This makes no sense; the rain clears the streets from Mummer residue.

oh good to hear as Sunday will be better.  I was wondering an hour or so ago listening to the news.

The costumes and the spectators deserve much better.   I will watch the Rose Parade.

I just cancelled today before final payment is due on 1/1/22 ..our cruise was 1/31.However I am not getting my deposit refunded, It will be a FCC. WONDERING Do they send me any type of form showing that. It's $900. And Ineed to book again by the end of May and sail by the end of 22.

11 hours ago, maria1122 said:

We were suppose to be leaving on the Anthem today.  Last night we were reading all  the CDC warnings and realized it was not worth taking the chance.  Guess today we will be unpacking.  Hopefully things will calm down for our January 20 cruise.

If you are afraid to cruise now, which I can understand, it is highly unlikely nothing is going to change between now and January 20th.