Cancellation charge

Reenie75

1 hour ago, Reenie75 said:

Does anyone know the cancellation charge if we were to cancel our cruise for March 5?

Is it paid in full? Do you have insurance?

You can also take advantage of the flexible booking option and move your cruise to another date. You won’t lose any money if you choose that option. 

9 hours ago, styles27 said:

Is it paid in full? Do you have insurance?

You can also take advantage of the flexible booking option and move your cruise to another date. You won’t lose any money if you choose that option. 

But it may cost you double to do so, so there lies the problem with that.

24 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

But it may cost you double to do so, so there lies the problem with that.

True. I was lucky it was only a couple hundred dollars more because the ports (charges)were different not because the cruise fare itself was higher. 

• Like 1

We are on your cruise, actually the week before also.  You are well past final payment.  I do believe that you were put into YC for one cabin and others in regular.  YC cancellation at this point is 75% total fair an other is 50% total fair.  You can do Cruise Flex and switch to another date.  IMHO that is what I would do and we still might.  The problem is not any cruises after first part of Nov. 2022 to pick in the Caribbean.  MSC really needs to put the Caribbean Schedule out.

Look at your confirmation papers, it will be on there.  Also, if you booked through a TA then they might have cancellation fees also.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

MSC really needs to put the Caribbean Schedule out.

This would make many of us very happy. I don't want to cruise in the Caribbean anytime other than winter. I'm one of those who wants to escape the cold...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

This would make many of us very happy. I don't want to cruise in the Caribbean anytime other than winter. I'm one of those who wants to escape the cold...

Tell me about it! We are north of you on the Ohio/PA line in the Lake Erie snowbelt.  We use to cruise for 2 months in the winter to the Caribbean to get away from it. We are really missing it!  If we reschedule we will have to go in Sept. but that is hard for us because Sept is one of the few nice months we have🤣

7 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Tell me about it! We are north of you on the Ohio/PA line in the Lake Erie snowbelt.  We use to cruise for 2 months in the winter to the Caribbean to get away from it. We are really missing it!  If we reschedule we will have to go in Sept. but that is hard for us because Sept is one of the few nice months we have🤣

Exactly!  Why go to the Caribbean when we have such pleasant weather. I'm not a huge fan of the Caribbean except in the winter.

• Like 1