LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

There’s a lady 4 seats down in a turtleneck dying from being hot. Her eye making up is running and she’s fanning herself. She’s finished a whole glass of water. And had none of her drink. Don’t really know what is going on there. Little worried about the situation. Could be alcohol. Could be nerves. Could be the turtleneck. I hate them personally. 

• Like 3

There’s a grab and go taco stand on the outlet area of this restaurant. I’ve been watching this chick make tacos and pile up to go boxes. This family has quite the order… Meanwhile the turtleneck lady is asking where to buy bottled water when she leaves here. 

34465EA0-594F-4A27-BB05-322B88A6735F.jpeg

Sitting in the terminal now, was wearing a fabric mask… there’s a guy 2 seats down. He’s 

Snorting snot, he’s flushed, he’s sick. For sure. I walk away and put an N95 on. He’s just gross. Has his headphones in and can’t hear himself snorting away. I won’t let my kids go to school when they are doing that, Covid or not. Take a decongestant and an antihistamine. Good gravy. 

• Like 6

Just learned that this guy.. order Diet Coke and poke bowl extra veggies is our pilot. We are all waiting. Pretty sure the plane just landed. I never ask for vibes or prayers, but if this snotty, coughy guy sits near me on the plane. So help me… 

29598F52-C297-48AE-B874-8B3216E195D9.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sitting in the terminal now, was wearing a fabric mask… there’s a guy 2 seats down. He’s 

Snorting snot, he’s flushed, he’s sick. For sure. I walk away and put an N95 on. He’s just gross. Has his headphones in and can’t hear himself snorting away. I won’t let my kids go to school when they are doing that, Covid or not. Take a decongestant and an antihistamine. Good gravy. 

OMG!  Been there, done that!  I traveled over Christmas and I had this same experience.  Just gross...I also prayed he wasn't sitting next to me.  Looking forward to your review!  Safe travels.🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just learned that this guy.. order Diet Coke and poke bowl extra veggies is our pilot. We are all waiting. Pretty sure the plane just landed. I never ask for vibes or prayers, but if this snotty, coughy guy sits near me on the plane. So help me… 

Well he could have allergies too.

Hoping you get to Miami and get to enjoy your cruise.

YOU ARE ONE FUNNY LADY.  keep going but do try to not get drunk my dear. 

• Haha 2

I’m absolutely not comfortable in this seat and I swear I will never do this again. I’ll sit in another row, by myself. I’m a 5’3 tiny athletic chick between two dudes. With half a plane open. Pretty sure the other guy next to us is a Marshall. And that my arms will fall off before take off from squeezing in. 

02317407-6248-40E4-B104-F2108B7A363E.jpeg

On 1/3/2022 at 8:18 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

LET’S GO CRUISING… 

I’m EXCITED to announce, all things pending… that we are headed out on the beautiful Carnival Liberty THIS SATURDAY! Join me here for all of the pre-cruise shenanigans, cocktails, food, and of course beach time, as we sail from Miami on an 8 day adventure to (knock on wood) the ABCs. 

Whoop, whoop another cruise!!!  Yay!!!

hugs and thanks

• Thanks 1