Entertainment update on Escape 1/3 sailing

Photoc

I have attached a photo of the letter that was provided to me in my statement. My statement. The choir of man and after midnight shows are currently not performing but they have added quite a few others. When I looked at the entertainment offerings on the touchscreen's collar there is just more than I'm going to be able to get through this week20220103_143443.thumb.jpg.41371f70feb4c0ec7e86dbd373c5f0f5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Thank you for posting these!  I appreciate the current information.  We are cruising on the 15th, so are very interested in the current cruise.

Glad to be of assistance while I still have 4G service in port. 🍻🥂🥃🍺🍹🍸🍷🍷🍾🍶😇

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thank you for the update.  I am glad to see that they are trying to provide alternatives to entertain the guests instead of just cancel with no options.  Thank you Escape Entertainment team.

We just disembarked the previous sailing of the Escape this morning (12/23 - 1/3).  There was more entertainment options on the ship than we could ever get to.....they are bending over backwards to give you an amazing cruise....and our was absolutely amazing!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bassmaster150 said:

We just disembarked the previous sailing of the Escape this morning (12/23 - 1/3).  There was more entertainment options on the ship than we could ever get to.....they are bending over backwards to give you an amazing cruise....and our was absolutely amazing!!

Oh I am so glad to hear that.  It is so nice to hear that they are trying their best and from people actually on the cruise experiencing it!  Thank you for letting us know.

We just arrived at Gratk Stirrup Cay and they announced over the public address system that the Bohemian government has now imposed new travel restrictions and we are not allowed to get off and go to the private island.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Photoc said:

We just arrived at Gratk Stirrup Cay and they announced over the public address system that the Bohemian government has now imposed new travel restrictions and we are not allowed to get off and go to the private island.

That is a bummer that the ships can't even stop at their private island.  I wonder how long this will last.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Photoc said:

Wow, I didn't know they now had a Bohemian government!  (sorry, just HAD to say that.....😜)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Photoc said:

similar reason why the Gem skipped GSC yesterday too

That's too bad about GSC, things are changing constantly. Any idea if you'll make your other ports of call or is it "play it by ear"? Is there a charge for the Supper Club? Would love to see the Beatles show there or the Eagles/CCR. We Escape on 2/19 & 2/26.

Tony and Debbie

4 hours ago, disneykins said:

That's too bad about GSC, things are changing constantly. Any idea if you'll make your other ports of call or is it "play it by ear"? Is there a charge for the Supper Club? Would love to see the Beatles show there or the Eagles/CCR. We Escape on 2/19 & 2/26.

Tony and Debbie

This was a 2 port cruise and just 5 days. Back home tomorrow.  We were able to get off in Cozumel. Cozumel had 7 ships with 1 Carnival tendering on the 5th.

• Like 1