Marina - South America Jan-Feb2022 Cancelled

Jockocruiser

Besides a great cruise, I was looking forward to meeting some of you fine folks I’ve gotten to know here on CC.  So sorry we didn’t get to share stories, tours, and an adult beverage or two.☹️  I was looking forward to leaning about wine 🍷from Sandy, and discussing politics with Pam.😀

Unfortunately, we now only have speculation as to the reasons for cancellations and mistrust of this cruise line.  Cruisemapper AIS shows Marina heading to Bridgetown.  One would have thought that she could have at least made the round trip to San Antonio and back.  Such a Charlie foxtrot  for those poor folks on the 08Jan segment who were already on their way, or in Argentina.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jockocruiser said:

Besides a great cruise, I was looking forward to meeting some of you fine folks I’ve gotten to know here on CC.  So sorry we didn’t get to share stories, tours, and an adult beverage or two.☹️  I was looking forward to leaning about wine 🍷from Sandy, and discussing politics with Pam.😀

Unfortunately, we now only have speculation as to the reasons for cancellations and mistrust of this cruise line.  Cruisemapper AIS shows Marina heading to Bridgetown.  One would have thought that she could have at least made the round trip to San Antonio and back.  Such a Charlie foxtrot  for those poor folks on the 08Jan segment who were already on their way, or in Argentina.

I wonder if they gave them an option to stay on the ship and go back to MIA.  At least they could have had days at sea.  If marina is taking the place of Sirena to do the Carribean- hmm would that be posted ?