Question about business class flights

No, they will be economy. Only flights to Europe are business class. If you're flying to Europe but flying Atlanta to connecting flight (maybe Miami) the US portion will be first class. Flights to Caribbean as well as to Canada are in Economy class. We always take the credit and then book first class if we are flying in the US, Caribbean or Canada.

• Like 1

Regent books Domestic flight legs in Coach.  There are numerous permutations to this, none of which would apply to your situation, as your itinerary does not indicate travel to a foreign port for embarkation; or return from a foreign Port at debarkation.  

GOARMY!

Direct flights from ATL to MIA can be quite inexpensive when booked early enough.  When you account for the two free bags per passenger, it can often work out to be less than economy.  I would book them yourself and take the air credit from Regent. 

Just to add on, we are cruising soon SD to MIA.  We live in Atlanta, also.   We took the credit and booked first class on Delta.   Our main consideration was having more personal space during the pandemic, at least that was my argument to my husband.  He feels we can tolerate anything for 4 hours (to SD) and certainly the hour plus from MIA to ATL.   Anyway,  I took the initiative to book the flights and then announced it to him.   He approved.  

On 1/8/2022 at 1:06 PM, forevertravel said:

but flying Atlanta to connecting flight (maybe Miami) the US portion will be first class.

To be perfectly clear, if there is First Class availability on the domestic flight and the domestic flight is on the same airline as the overwater flight or on a partner airline, you likely will get First Class.  There is no guarantee of First Class domestically.  It does happens mostly especially if you book when when deviations open at the 270 day mark however if you simply let Regent book your flights which doesn't happen until about the 75 day mark, your chances are much less of getting First Class domestically.