Aruba Embarkation/Disembarkation Form

fkfad

I am curious about these forms.  It appears that they only apply to people flying in and out of Aruba -- not people on cruise ships.  Can someone please comment on whether or not they needed to complete these forms in advance of docking in Aruba?  I believe this same type of form is required for Panama and Costa Rica, again apparently only if you are flying into and out of these countries...  Any insight would be appreciated! 

1 minute ago, fkfad said:

I am curious about these forms.  It appears that they only apply to people flying in and out of Aruba -- not people on cruise ships.  Can someone please comment on whether or not they needed to complete these forms in advance of docking in Aruba?  I believe this same type of form is required for Panama and Costa Rica, again apparently only if you are flying into and out of these countries...  Any insight would be appreciated! 

@Gail & Marty sailing away may be able to help as they have been to Aruba recently.

6 hours ago, fkfad said:

No forms required last week for docking in Aruba on the Nieuw Amsterdam

3 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Great time but bad sunburn from Aruba.  Will complete my live thread this evening with some very interesting info.

Just realized I should clarify that when I "liked" your response, I was referring to the "Great time" not the sunburn part! LOL 

Docked in Aruba on 1/1 off the Eurodam. We did not have to fill out any forms. Interestingly, we did have to fill out a form and submit it to the Front Office before docking in Curacao, asking us to state if we had visited a list of specific African countries within the last 14 days. 

1 minute ago, ksmaxey said:

Half Moon cay was a adjusted longer and we have another sea day

That's not bad. I thought they might stop at grand turk. We sail after your cruise and it's 11day so anything can change and or cancel.  I never know what to expect when I see the Hal email. LoL

9 hours ago, br111 said:

Sorry to slightly hijack this thread, but we're on Eurodam on the Jan. 26 11 day partial canal transit. A question for @Gail & Marty sailing away who I see are on this week - was any testing required on board for the canal transit? It seems only required for full transits, but just wondering if that is a surprise that awaits us!

We are on the Eurodam right now. We did the partial transit yesterday and no testing was required. Cartegena was canceled due to testing requirements. We ended up with two days in Curacao. As Gail and Marty posted, we made our normal port call in Aruba with no special forms. 

By the way, we only have 660 passengers.

11 hours ago, br111 said:

Sorry to slightly hijack this thread, but we're on Eurodam on the Jan. 26 11 day partial canal transit. A question for @Gail & Marty sailing away who I see are on this week - was any testing required on board for the canal transit? It seems only required for full transits, but just wondering if that is a surprise that awaits us!

No testing for the parshel transit.