On board Sihouette 14 January 2022. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, asnaleah said:

Has anyone been to the spa? While I wouldn’t get a facial, I would consider a massage. Thanks for any information/advice.

I’d probably not want to take the risk of being deemed a close contact, if the masseuse came up positive on a random crew test.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, asnaleah said:

I read on another thread that even if your stateroom isn’t ready for occupancy upon boarding, we can still drop off our carry-on bags. Is this what you experienced?

This is true, you can drop your bags in the room and then come back later when the rooms are ready usually by 1:00 pm.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

We are another day with no positive cases.

Today is the day that all crew are tested. I will update if there is any  new information after the testing is over

Did you get to all your port stops?

Were you able to take your own excursion at any of the ports?

Sailing on 2/25/22 Silhouette!! 🛳️☀️😎🌴⛱️

6 hours ago, debshomespun said:

Did you get to all your port stops?

Were you able to take your own excursion at any of the ports?

Sailing on 2/25/22 Silhouette!! 🛳️☀️😎🌴⛱️

We did not miss any ports. Go back to the first page of this thread and you will see photos of the letter we received regarding excursions at each port.

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

We did not miss any ports. Go back to the first page of this thread and you will see photos of the letter we received regarding excursions at each port.

Thank you.  I saw the letter and just wondered if there were any last minute changes.  My BIL & SIL are currently on the ship but don't use internet or social media.  I'm anxious to talk to them once they return tomorrow evening. 

Enjoy your last day on the ship!

On 1/21/2022 at 9:08 AM, asnaleah said:

Has anyone been to the spa? While I wouldn’t get a facial, I would consider a massage. Thanks for any information/advice.

My wife did and said it was the best she has had in a while.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Yesterday all of the crew was tested. In his morning announcement, the captain said that there had been a few positive cases, both symptomatic and a symptomatic.

Presumably those crew will go to a hotel in Fort Lauderdale when we land tomorrow.

Thank you for your updates! I am so excited to be boarding on 2/4. I have had Covid not so long ago and hope to have lots of antibodies.

Any chance that someone here can tell me the standard times for the production shows each evening? I'm planning my dining reservations for March 7 run so trying to schedule earlier dinner with latter show. Thanks for any info!

Kathleen