How long is it taking to get refunds on canceled excursions from Cruise Planner?

DebInAntigua

Because we canceled our 2022 cruises and moved things to 2023, I made tons of cancellations in the Cruise Planner (immediately before we canceled the cruise itself). That was over two weeks ago and except for a couple of the refunds posting, nothing else has shown up as a refund to our credit card account.

We're waiting to get refunds on over 20 canceled excursions and dining (so thousands of dollars). How long is X generally taking right now for Cruise Planner refunds? Wondering how long we should wait to follow up.

Celebrity says 45 working days to see your money back and 30 days to see the FCC. I cancel on Dec 16 my Alaska cruise, refunds from cruise planner show up in my cc on Dec 23, still waiting for the FCC from the deposit.

Edited by gerelmx
  • Thanks 1

Still waiting for my FCC, port fees, and Bev upgrade purchase (only Cruise Planner purchase) after cancelling Oct 29 cruise 2 days before. In other words, everything.

We should have cancelled the bev pkg separately but we found out about a close friend's positive test only about 45 minutes before the 48 hrs were up.

Edited by mayleeman

I canceled beverage package on 12/31 for 1/4 cruise.  Then 2 hours later canceled cruise.  I wanted to cancel beverage package upgrade before cruise so there wouldn't be any issues.  I've received nothing yet, no refund for upgrade to premium beverage package nor port fee and taxes.  Funny thing is today I received email from Celebrity me to fill out form on how the cruise was.  My travel agent told me it was canceled...sure hope so. 

I cancelled our beverage package upgrade on-line on Jan 4 and the refund showed on my credit card on 1/10.   We cancelled the cruise onWednesday.

I try to cancel and Cruise Planner purchases, even those purchased with OBC week or more before cancelling the cruise, it seem to speed up the process.

We cancelled April cruise today . Didnt think to cancel our tours , 1st night speciality and speciality dining package before cancelling actual  cruise  . Am i assuming these expenses will be credited back to my credit card anyway?

We actually had very good luck with Cruise with Confidence. We cancelled on Dec 24 for a Jan 2 cruise and received the credit back to the credit cards on Jan 14th and FCC received today. I am truly sorry that others are not experiencing the same results.