Queen Elizabeth and Victoria .......Question 😉

Rocky of London

Avoid 4178 ( port side Queen Victoria & QE ) in fact avoid any those cabins from 4148 down to 4178 on deck 4 

These cabins are directly above the Britannia Restaurant kitchens. Kitchen staff working throughout the day and night.

I spent a miserable 78 days onboard Q.Vic in 2020.

Although Cabin 4178 has an impressive double size balcony ( Q.Vic only)  I wouldn't book it again.  

8 hours ago, Rocky of London said:

Hi

are there any balcony state rooms numbers...you would not book due to noise or any other issues.....?

Personal Opinion Only

Anything above the Theatre, Queens Room, below deck 9 (all deck 8)  or close to any anchor ports.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Deck 9

3 minutes ago, Globetotter said:

Great, I'm on 4178 next month on QE....

Unfortunately  Stateroom 4178 on Queen Elizabeth does not have the impressive extra length balcony ( as on Q.Vic) 

If you are disturbed by all the activity from the kitchens below you may like to consider requesting a move ( the QE at the moment is sailing with a reduced capacity ) 

If you prefer to stay on deck four, request a move to the staterooms on the starboard side.  

32 minutes ago, Globetotter said:

Thank you Bell Boy. I did call them just now, unfortunately it's sold out so nothing I can do at the moment. So I'll leave it for when I'll be there.

If you have a problem do make an appointment with the onboard Customer service manager . Don't waste any time with the Pursers desk if they are unhelpful.  

23 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

If you have a problem do make an appointment with the onboard Customer service manager . Don't waste any time with the Pursers desk if they are unhelpful.  

Sorry, my previous post failed.

Not enamoured with the standard of Cunard CS on both land and sea (one used to be).

Therefore, think it’s best to resolve the problem prior to boarding and request understanding and support from:  Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:56 AM, Globetotter said:

Thank you Bell Boy. I did call them just now, unfortunately it's sold out so nothing I can do at the moment. So I'll leave it for when I'll be there.

Keep calling and watch the website. Something may open up if someone cancels.

If my experience with executive correspondence e- mail is anything to go by you will get no joy at all it seems they have dropped to the level of all Carnival UK response. They just didnt want to know my recent correspondence with them giving conflicting answers which were nonsensical and IMO their attitude seem to be very arrogant. My last e-mail to them on 12th Jan has not been answered and think they cannot answer why US cruisers are purchasing FCDs whilst onboard QM2 but UK cruisers cannot and they still insist FCDs have been discontinued.

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2022 at 1:28 PM, Bell Boy said:

Avoid 4178 ( port side Queen Victoria & QE ) in fact avoid any those cabins from 4148 down to 4178 on deck 4 

These cabins are directly above the Britannia Restaurant kitchens. Kitchen staff working throughout the day and night.

I spent a miserable 78 days onboard Q.Vic in 2020.

Although Cabin 4178 has an impressive double size balcony ( Q.Vic only)  I wouldn't book it again.  

Do you happen to know if there is any issue with the obstructed oceanview cabins in front of 4148?  We are assigned 4124 and the deck 3 area is across from the photos, but not clear what is there!

18 minutes ago, renji said:

Do you happen to know if there is any issue with the obstructed oceanview cabins in front of 4148?  We are assigned 4124 and the deck 3 area is across from the photos, but not clear what is there!

Sorry I'm afraid I don't, as I've never booked an Ocean view cabin  . Sorry I'm unable to comment .