Sailings removed from Carnival’s site?

Alegeeter

Hi all,

Tried to mock the Panorama through April and keep getting errors. Wonder if this means Carnival will announce some cancellations soon like other lines or if it’s just a glitch. Has anyone else noticed this for other ships?

I’m sailing in 2 weeks on the Panorama so I hope this isn’t true!

We are on the 3/12 sailing and the sailing is removed from the booking screen, but on the booking manager they just reversed our itinerary...so I think they are just reversing them in the booking screen too

• Like 1

I just noticed all the excursions are missing from our Panorama 5/28 sailing 😞  Does not give me warm fuzzies... and actually I just checked our sailing again because we are considering moving rooms and our cruise is gone too 😞

Edited by okstate_angel
adding to it

Not showing for us when we log out and search. 

We have a "hold" on the a cruise on the Panorama in May. When we go to the cruise manager after logging in and click on any of the items to book (i.e., spa and salon, specialty dining, etc.), we get an error message.

Hope it gets fixed soon!

Maybe now that they fixed the Horizon's propulsion issue they will do the same with the Panorama?

Yes I'm making a wild guess but I assum they don't have room in dry dock to fix two ships at once. And now they figured they could swap out a ship succesfully, why not fix the problem?

2 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

Initially February would not work for me, but after I cleared my filters (even though I didn't have any) I can mock book all months up until 2024 (I admit I didn't try every single month, but spot-checking it seems all are available again).

I have been having to clear my filters almost every time I search for the last week.  It doesn't seem to matter what dates or ships I am searching for.

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers