Princess Vacation Protection

Duffysmom

I’m confused regarding the Princess Vacation Protection policy.  I need to cancel and have an illness that is pre existing.  I read the policy and cannot understand the Cancel for any reason clause; does that cancel out the 60 day pre existing condition clause?  Any help will be appreciated.

My understanding is that the cancel for any reason is a Princess “top up”  which is outside of the actual insurance policy, and you would get the refund in the form of cruise credits, whereas if you were cancelling for an eligible reason under the policy you would get refunded the cancellation fees.

3 hours ago, Duffysmom said:

I’m confused regarding the Princess Vacation Protection policy.  I need to cancel and have an illness that is pre existing.  I read the policy and cannot understand the Cancel for any reason clause; does that cancel out the 60 day pre existing condition clause?  Any help will be appreciated.

When is your cruise?

“cruise with confidence” maybe a good option

instead of using PVP 

call your agent 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, patrickmoran said:

If you have the Platinum level of insurance, you will file a claim with Aon for cash reimbursement. If that is denied, you file with Princess and get Future Cruise Credits which will have an expiration date.

And filing with Aon, you will not be refunded for the amount you paid for the Insurance Policy, as you would if you qualified for a CWC option- gives a FCC for Policy to use on your next cruise 

Edited by dog