FCC

Travels with Lisa

On 1/20/2022 at 7:30 PM, Travels with Lisa said:

Can you use a FCC towards Choice Air or is it strictly your cruise fare?

TIA

I was told Cruise or a cruise/land tour package only. Also FCC does not cover taxes and port fees.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ilovemygarden said:

How are the taxes and port fees refunded?   I recently cancelled a cruise and have rebooked another with the fcc.   I had to pay the  port charges on the rebooked cruise.   Do I get a refund on the taxes paid on the cancelled cruise?  

Yes.

Taxes and port fees will be refunded to the place they were paid from, most commonly your credit card.

5 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Do you know if the refund is made in two parts - looks like I’ve had a credit on my card but not for the full amount.   Perhaps the port charges and tax are refunded separately?  

It is usually made in two parts

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone please tell me how long it took to receive your FCC? I just canceled a cruise and selected the cruise I wanted to apply the FCC. My TA called Azamara and they said I had to wait for my credit before they could book i . I fear that in 2 months the cruise or cabin I want may no longer be available.  ☹️

3 hours ago, read2learn said:

Could anyone please tell me how long it took to receive your FCC? I just canceled a cruise and selected the cruise I wanted to apply the FCC. My TA called Azamara and they said I had to wait for my credit before they could book i . I fear that in 2 months the cruise or cabin I want may no longer be available.  ☹️

also interested to hear the current turnaround. The email when submitting online suggests 30 days, I heard they were working to 45 days....submitted my request 7th January, received port fees(?) 25th Jan.