Favorite Celebrity Cocktails

edeneyes

19 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Okay, this was posted just before The Edge launched...

If the OP of this list sees this, please claim...

Please note that not all liquors will be available on all ships at any given time...

Cheers and bon voyage

Unusal Cocktail List For X.pdf 1.96 MB · 3 downloads

@Bo1953are we allowed to bring a few small bottles of ginger ale or sparkling water onboard? we are on the edge this Sunday 

19 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

@Bo1953are we allowed to bring a few small bottles of ginger ale or sparkling water onboard? we are on the edge this Sunday 

d2 - you are permitted to bring as much as you can carry OR if you bring a case, tip the baggage handler a little extra to include it with your luggage delivery.

Over the last few years it has been noted that baggage handlers were instructed to not handle cases of soda and the like, I have yet to hear of someone being denied.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, PANIN36 said:

Great post and I'm taking notes for my first cruise coming up in June.🍸🍸🍸

Now, is there a post or suggestions to train your liver for a cruise? I'm going to need it to try out these cocktails.

Cheers.

V.

We always start "drinking training" about 5 months before a cruise!  Similar to cross training, but WAY MORE FUN!!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Please note that not all liquors will be available on all ships at any given time...

Cheers and bon voyage

Unusal Cocktail List For X.pdf 1.96 MB · 22 downloads

Bo 1953 do you know what if anything the different coloured text stands for?

4 minutes ago, eltigre said:

Bo 1953 do you know what if anything the different coloured text stands for?

e - I do not know what the colours mean, albeit I did think it was a differentiation of classic vs premium packages... yet a few of them are premium and classic.

It could be at the time the list was created, one group was premium and the other classic... with changes in the packages no way to tell.. but it this is the list liquors available at that time...

Cheers and bon voyage

On 1/26/2022 at 8:00 AM, JBSteelerfan said:

Would like to hear more about this drink.......

It has captain Morgan spiced rum, Malibu coconut rum, midori and blue curaçao. They recommended it at the passport bar on Equinox.

16 hours ago, Colorado_Ag said:

I am INSPIRED! I'm in isolation on Connie and feeling better. Just ordered a frozen mudslide. We'll see if it's still frozen by the time they get it through the red zone gauntlet to me!

If I was in isolation I would just order by the pitcher!😀  Glad you are feeling better!

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2022 at 2:48 AM, JBSteelerfan said:

We always start "drinking training" about 5 months before a cruise!  Similar to cross training, but WAY MORE FUN!!

Noted. June, May, April...and on it now !🍸🍸🍸

Cheers.

V.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:08 AM, Bo1953 said:

Cheers and bon voyage

Unusal Cocktail List For X.pdf 1.96 MB · 120 downloads

Thanks for sharing!!  I'm making my list.

• Like 1

What a great discussion! I too am making a list for my Caribbean in March/April. I only need the classic pkg, since I can't tell Grey Goose from Smirnoff, especially if they are mixed with all the good stuff. I am a person who has approached someone on the pool deck to ask what they are drinking if it looks good, and I have also told the server "I'll have what she has". I have asked a bartender to "Surprise me", and then asked what it is. I've now got some great ideas, thanks for all the contributions. I'm not a sophisticated drinker, but I love my classic pkg.

• Like 2