PRICE OF DRINKS/DRINK PACKAGE

victory2020

Hello, I have the drink package on our upcoming March cruise. It says all drinks up to $11 including tip are included. Cannot find any pricing for drinks on forum. Are most drinks under $11? I've had packages on Carnival & Princess & almost every drink (& higher end brands)  were included

We cruised on the NS right after Thanksgiving with the drink package included in HIA. Most drinks are $11 and under as well as many wines by the glass. I had several single malt scotches to choose from. If you have downloaded the Navigator app the bar menus with prices are on the app.

3 minutes ago, jayhawk66 said:

We cruised on the NS right after Thanksgiving with the drink package included in HIA. Most drinks are $11 and under as well as many wines by the glass. I had several single malt scotches to choose from. If you have downloaded the Navigator app the bar menus with prices are on the app.

Thank you. If I download the app now will I be able to see menus or must you be on the ship?

1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

This link to Roger Jett's (aka Crew News) website might help, the bar menu is from 2021 -

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Bar-Menu-2021.pdf

Thank you so much! If you order the drinks that are $10.50 or $10.75 are they included? Do those prices include the tip? Also, if you get an$12 drink, do you pay the difference or the whole amount?

Just now, victory2020 said:

OK, thanks. I see Belvedere is $10.75. I can order a Belvedere martini & it would be included? Does the tip bring it over the $11 mark?

That's included. It has to be $11 or under before the tip to be included in your drinks package.

• Thanks 1

Have the beverage package. Sailing. Zuiderdam. Where onboard can I order special coffees? Not with alcohol, but special lattes, cappachono., Syrup added etc etc…think Starbucks.  What is the cost if no package for special coffees? Thx.

40 minutes ago, muffin said:

Have the beverage package. Sailing. Zuiderdam. Where onboard can I order special coffees? Not with alcohol, but special lattes, cappachono., Syrup added etc etc…think Starbucks.  What is the cost if no package for special coffees? Thx.

You can use drink package for specialty coffee. Don't know what the actual cost is for them

3 hours ago, muffin said:

Menu as requested:  Explorations Cafe Menu

8 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Thank you. If I download the app now will I be able to see menus or must you be on the ship?

Yes. Once you sign in, you will find a lot of information about your upcoming cruise, including itinerary, deck plan, restaurants, etc.

36 minutes ago, muffin said:

Thank you for info. Only one spot to order cappacino onboard whole ship?   Wow! Any luck getting it for end of dinner in dining room?   

On Pinnacle-class ships, Cappuccino is available at both the Grand Dutch and Explorations Cafes.  Only at the Explorations Cafe on smaller ships.

Cappuccino is on all of the MDR/Club Orange MDR dinner menus.   See menu example under "Coffee" heading near the bottom.:

MDR Dinner Menu Example

Edited by Crew News