Blue Chip Club Phone Experience Today

Projunior

Phone call #1
One hour and twenty minutes on hold. Then the phone rings once. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Phone call #2
Fifty five minutes on hold. Then the phone rings once. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Phone call #3
Two hours and fifteen minutes on hold. Then the phone makes a clicking noise. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Oh, boy, that has to be frustrating.  The Blue Chip Club is open 24 hours.  I discovered that by accident about 8 months ago.  I usually call between 10 pm and midnight.  Another trick is to hit the button like you are planning a new cruise, the rep who answers will help you out.  

9 minutes ago, Projunior said:
Phone call #1
One hour and twenty minutes on hold. Then the phone rings once. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Phone call #2
Fifty five minutes on hold. Then the phone rings once. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Phone call #3
Two hours and fifteen minutes on hold. Then the phone makes a clicking noise. Then the line goes dead. No human on the other end.

Yikes! 

I wonder if people are out sick or if they're getting a lot of cancellations? 

Would be nice if they let us do some more things via the website. 

Called the airline at 7 pm and message said 4 + hour wait so I used the call back option.  I got a return call about 11:20pm.  Any customer service department I have called recently seems to have a wait time from 15 minutes to forever.   

• Like 1

Wow that's crazy, but after canceling all those cruises the other day I can see why they have a problem.  Can you just image the call volume they are getting and the thing is, most question/ problems are not just simple yes, no, maybe type things.  I would think each call lasts a while.

Edited by rmalbers

• 1 year later...

Same as me. Promised a callback but twice never got it. Sent 2 emails with my info of course no response. Where is management? Watching stock price or firing service employees. I get mail offers and emails every week.Save your money Celebrity and

hire customer service employees.

2 hours ago, mickeytheg said:

Same as me. Promised a callback but twice never got it. Sent 2 emails with my info of course no response. Where is management? Watching stock price or firing service employees. I get mail offers and emails every week.Save your money Celebrity and

hire customer service employees.

Or, save your money, Celebrity, and don't waste the postage sending me offers for free inside cabins on select sailings w/$25 Freeplay. I'm not going to bite at such an insult/joke!

Tom