Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

1 minute ago, Oceansaway17 said:

No I am told it is not very warm or PERFECT 4 months out of the year.  

Perhaps RCi doesn't want to spend the money to heat the pool - so really it is not a perfect day all the time it is?  oh well.  If I go back, I will bring a wet suit.

If you don’t go into the water and stay in the sun it was nice but if you get wet the wind makes it chilly.

1 minute ago, BennyBrun said:

If you don’t go into the water and stay in the sun it was nice but if you get wet the wind makes it chilly.

oh yes the WIND on that island can be much too.   I really think perfect day slogan is misleading just a bit for some months.  

I did enjoy looking over at the NCL island though.    Boy it is close

• Like 1

@BennyBrunWOW that Oasis Lagoon looks amazing!

Both the ship and island look empty!  Cruising at 23% capacity on that size ship must be like having the ship to yourself.

We have never cruised RCI....not really big fans of big ships, too crowded, we enjoy our peace & quiet now that we are retired!

Really enjoying your review!

If you get some down time if you could please provide an explanation for some of the abbreviations you are using regarding upgrades, cabins and sailing on RCI in general it would be helpful to us who have never cruised RCI before.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

Central Park at night… this is why I wanted a Central Park balcony room.  It is so relaxing and a wonderful atmosphere.

It looks like a night time city. So cool, I really want to go on that ship now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrunWOW that Oasis Lagoon looks amazing!

Both the ship and island look empty!  Cruising at 23% capacity on that size ship must be like having the ship to yourself.

We have never cruised RCI....not really big fans of big ships, too crowded, we enjoy our peace & quiet now that we are retired!

Really enjoying your review!

If you get some down time if you could please provide an explanation for some of the abbreviations you are using regarding upgrades, cabins and sailing on RCI in general it would be helpful to us who have never cruised RCI before.

Thank you so much!  We definitely had the run of the place and the ship.

will do!

5 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2 CoCoCay

Floating bar… people spotted a shark and sting ray.  I am not swimming over 😂 it’s too chill for me!

8B75C2E9-9168-48F4-AF73-FD1B6001E3B6.jpeg

Let me understand this.  The floating bar on south beach is too chill for you.  So does that mean the floating bar over on chill beach  would be too south for you? 🤔

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Let me understand this.  The floating bar on south beach is too chill for you.  So does that mean the floating bar over on chill beach  would be too south for you? 🤔

It was to chilly to walk in waist deep water to get over there 🥶 Usually you have to swim over there.

1 hour ago, Travlin grrl said:

It looks like a night time city. So cool, I really want to go on that ship now!

If you think this thread from Benny wants to make you go on the Oasis, check out his thread from earlier this month when we were on the Celebrity Apex.  X should have compensated him for his marketing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Led Zepagain! Tonight! are you going? 10:30 in the Music Hall.

Please let them be on the ship next week! I have tickets to see Zoso this weekend in Akron and can't go because I'll be travelling to Miami for the cruise. 

• Like 1