Labadee Parasail Cancellation Dilemma

dman1

We were fortunate enough to book a Parasail at Labadee for our March Oasis cruise on a flash sale a couple months ago.  We received a notice of cancellation and our money refunded.  We were bummed and went back onto the excursions to find something else but lo and behold the parasail is still available...only now it's double what we paid.  Called Royal and they said because of an itinerary change our time was cancelled but we could still rebook at later time but will not honor the original sale price.  Wouldn't it be appropriate to notify us with the option to change times instead of just cancelling the excursion?  Also, strangely our second excursion that was scheduled for an earlier time than the parasail is still good to go...why is this not cancelled if there was a itinerary change at the port??  Makes no sense....

• Like 1

I was glad to see that cruise ships were back at Labadee, last week.

Those are the lucky ones.

The zip line, and coaster were running fine.

Cannot wait till our May cruise to go back again.

Miss Barefoot beach.

Take care

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this time. You might not be stopping in "Labadee" anyways. RCCL hasn't been stopping there for a long time now. It usually gets changed in the app a few weeks before you sail.

They started stopping there last week.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Cruise Dec 10 2023.  Received notice today Parasailing in Labadee is cancelled. Called for explanation or different time and was told excursion was cancelled due to rationalization. I Inquired what that meant and she assured me I would receive a full refund. I do not want refund, I want parasailing and she could not provide explanation. 15 minutes later, 3rd party is no longer offering due to governmental regulations???