Check in questions - Anthem

Peak city

We have to check in later this week for our March cruise on Anthem.  This is our first cruise since the restart, so we have not had to deal with boarding times, etc.

1. What time does check-in open?  
  2. Can we check in using our laptop or do we have to use the phone app?

Edited by Peak city

• Peak city changed the title to Check in questions - Anthem

Check in has been running anywhere from 30 to 45 days before your sail date.     

Yes, you may check in on your phone on the app or log in to website on your laptop.     

After you check in you will need to upload a photo of front and back side of your vaccine cards.    We did this from on the app that we have on our phones since I took the pictures using our phone.   

Cabins have been ready around 2 pm on recent Anthem sailings.   

16 minutes ago, Peak city said:

We have to check in later this week for our March cruise on Anthem.  This is our first cruise since the restart, so we have not had to deal with boarding times, etc.

1. What time does check-in open?  
  2. Can we check in using our laptop or do we have to use the phone app?

We are on the Anthem on 3/13.  We checked in on line the other day.  At that time we were able to select the earliest check in time that was available. You have choice of the times that are listed.

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Check in has been running anywhere from 30 to 45 days before your sail date.     

Yes, you may check in on your phone on the app or log in to website on your laptop.     

After you check in you will need to upload a photo of front and back side of your vaccine cards.    We did this from on the app that we have on our phones since I took the pictures using our phone.   

Cabins have been ready around 2 pm on recent Anthem sailings.   

23 minutes ago, geenafeena said:

We are on the Anthem on 3/13.  We checked in on line the other day.  At that time we were able to select the earliest check in time that was available. You have choice of the times that are listed.

Our check-in day is this Thursday.  Do you know how early on Thursday I can go on-line to complete the check-in?  

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I checked in on the laptop and they did not ask for vaccine cards.

Rechecked this on the app and THERE they asked for only the front side of the vaccine cards.

All very confusing.

Can we still do the passenger photos at boarding?  I did not upload them.

31 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Just curious how you know your check-in day? I haven't been paying close attention and just occasionally check my cruise planner and check in when I notice it's open.

It’s listed in the app under your cruise details.  If you have not downloaded the app yet, it has a lot of information on it.

3 hours ago, Jasukkie said:

Just curious how you know your check-in day? I haven't been paying close attention and just occasionally check my cruise planner and check in when I notice it's open.

The check in date is on the app.  The website only tells you that it is not yet available.   We are on Anthem 3/20 sailing and our check in date is Feb. 3rd.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, poocher said:

I am terrible at taking that photo.  Waiting til I get the the pier costs me maybe 5 minutes total for all 4 of us.  

For both me and my wife it used to be maybe a minute extra, tops. 

Not sure now how it works now considering masks. Do you take the mask off for the few seconds while they take the photo?