December 2022 missing

Cinnamon2

All cruises for December are missing.  I was hoping maybe someone would know.  I am hearing from another website that maybe there are some shifts going on in ships.  I really wish they would tell us as I was about to book my air today since I can get some nice mileage deals!

I just noticed this today too, as our sept is missing. However they are all still showing on other travel websites. guess its a glitch of some sort. Can I hope for a price decrease when they come back! 🙂 LOL

• Haha 1

Jubilee trans Atlantic Oct 2023 also missing; friends tried to book cruise to join us today!  Was so annoying; we got together to book the cruise for them and then couldn’t find it. Glad it wasn’t just this cruise (since my thoughts went to...what, a delay already to launch Jubilee!?) phew. Hope all the cruises come back online soon.

I watched a YouTube video today that mentioned a few Carnival ships are being moved around.  I know the Spirit is going to return to the USA and will sail out of Jacksonville, the Ecstasy will be sailing out of Mobile.

Yeah they are updating lots of changes. Spirit and Splendor heading to the US for the summer. Someone said they've been sitting near Dubai waiting to be deployed. They were suppose to go to Australia but Carnival cxld both ships- Splendor 6/10/22-9/26/22 and Spirit 6/5/22-10/5/23. So they have to update all the cancelled cruises for the summer for the 2 ships. My Splendor cruise out of Australia in Nov 2022 is missing online even though it is not part of the cancelled time period.

2 hours ago, Korlad said:

Yeah they are updating lots of changes. Spirit and Splendor heading to the US for the summer. Someone said they've been sitting near Dubai waiting to be deployed. They were suppose to go to Australia but Carnival cxld both ships- Splendor 6/10/22-9/26/22 and Spirit 6/5/22-10/5/23. So they have to update all the cancelled cruises for the summer for the 2 ships. My Splendor cruise out of Australia in Nov 2022 is missing online even though it is not part of the cancelled time period.

Which port the Splendor is going on? all of the articles i read only say the Spirit is heading to the US with the Splendor saying in Australia