Downloading the Medallion app?

13cheermom

So I have searched through numerous pages at the top about medallion app without an answer to my question.  I have downloaded the app on my phone and completed all tasks and now have a green lane status for our cruise in March for my husband and myself.  So now my husband needs to download the app for his phone and use on the cruise.  Does he have to have his own log-in information for his phone?  How does he get tied to the same information that I have already completed on my app and phone?  Thanks for any help as it is our first cruise with Princess, and this is all new for us.

I loaded everything (photo, passport info, etc.) for him on my app and it showed up on his. 

I think the only thing he needs is to make sure his log in and password works and its says stage 4.

Edited by greenie082756
changes

38 minutes ago, greenie082756 said:

I loaded everything (photo, passport info, etc.) for him on my app and it showed up on his. 

I think the only thing he needs is to make sure his log in and password works and its says stage 4.

Thanks so much!  Yes had to search for his login information that we made for the FCC credit from cancelled cruise.  However didn't login correctly, so just used the booking# and it linked up as you stated.  Just hope it stays logged in and doesn't log his out like a lot of other apps do.  We both see the Green Lane on both of our devices.  Hopefully everything stays okay for the cruise.

• Like 1

On our last cruise with Princess last September we were in the Green Lane until the actual morning of the cruise and we were having breakfast in a pub and it went into Blue Lane. There was another couple on a nearby table on the same cruise having the same issue. When we got to embark they didnt want to know that we were initially in Green Lane and it was a problem with the App and we had to get in the line for Blue Lane.

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

On our last cruise with Princess last September we were in the Green Lane until the actual morning of the cruise and we were having breakfast in a pub and it went into Blue Lane. There was another couple on a nearby table on the same cruise having the same issue. When we got to embark they didnt want to know that we were initially in Green Lane and it was a problem with the App and we had to get in the line for Blue Lane.

Had you filled out the health questionnaire 24 hours before?

15 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Had you filled out the health questionnaire 24 hours before?

Yes everything was filled in and correct. When questioned at the port they didnt want to know made me go to Blue Lane and the only half hearted excuse given was perhaps it was a problem with the App. When we got to check in from Blue Lane and I asked why we were there and not in Green Lane every question we were asked I said it had already been filled in on App and was confirmed by them. They didnt ask anything that they didnt already know from filling in the App correctly and going from Green to Blue overnight prior to disembarkation.