Carnival Dream which Terminal and Close Parking

Cruise4Jesus

38 minutes ago, Cruise4Jesus said:

Just a couple of simple questions.

I would like to know which terminal the Dream has  been cruising out of lately and also any recommendations for close parking within walking distance?

Thanks for in advance any information.

Port Parking's Express Lot is the closest within walking distance.  It is in front of Terminal 2.  We did an 8 day on the Dream recently, it was at terminal 2 when we left.  But when we returned it was at Terminal 1

43 minutes ago, Cruise4Jesus said:

Just a couple of simple questions.

I would like to know which terminal the Dream has  been cruising out of lately and also any recommendations for close parking within walking distance?

Thanks for in advance any information.

We always use the Port of Galveston parking lot. Our process is to drop off the wife and luggage at the terminal, then I drive to the parking lot and catch the free shuttle back to the terminal. We wouldn't do it any other way. Saves on walking. But to each their own. :classic_wink:

• Like 1

I wouldn't risk opting for walking from parking lot to terminal! Last month it was pouring rain when we got to Galveston, glad I thought to bring our rain jackets - even riding the shuttle we still had to walk from it to the terminal. When we returned it wasn't raining but it was COLD and the wind was blowing like stink.