Help Please IN A PANIC

Lilly-Ann

8 hours ago, Lilly-Ann said:

Hello....what a day. We woke up and wondered  if we should drive two days with the chance of not boarding.  I was exhausted....so I thought maybe  it would not be worth  the trouble. Still very frustrated....I thought...yep!!!! We are going.  We already had our  appointment to get the required covid test. We  ..passed of course and driving towards  the port. It will be two days of driving.  We canceled our flights weeks ago. We knew we  did not want to take a chance of getting  covid on the plane. Boy.....am I going  to need a drink by the time I hopefully get on board. 

And we all want to hear when you finally get onboard so we can give you a big, make that HUGE cheer.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Lilly-Ann said:

Hello....what a day. We woke up and wondered  if we should drive two days with the chance of not boarding.  I was exhausted....so I thought maybe  it would not be worth  the trouble. Still very frustrated....I thought...yep!!!! We are going.  We already had our  appointment to get the required covid test. We  ..passed of course and driving towards  the port. It will be two days of driving.  We canceled our flights weeks ago. We knew we  did not want to take a chance of getting  covid on the plane. Boy.....am I going  to need a drink by the time I hopefully get on board. 

I hope you have the HIA package...  😀  Good luck!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lilly-Ann said:

Was able  to board. Ship is beautiful! Been a crazy few days. So thankful for all the encouraging words. Now time to finally  relax  after such a crazy  few days. 

I thought for sure they would let you board, but I can see why you were so nervous. I would have been, too!

Hope you have a fabulous cruise!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lilly-Ann said:

Was able  to board. Ship is beautiful! Been a crazy few days. So thankful for all the encouraging words. Now time to finally  relax  after such a crazy  few days. 

LOL, they should allow a like and a thank you for posts like this. I gave a like as I and many others like it, but it also deserves a thank you for letting us all know.

Enjoy your cruise, you have more than earned that for what you were put through.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ontheweb said:

LOL, they should allow a like and a thank you for posts like this.

There is a 'Thank you' reaction. It's the one showing as a trophy. 
Probably not the best icon that could have been used, but if you hover over it, you'll see that's what it says. 

• Thanks 7

3 hours ago, RuthC said:

There is a 'Thank you' reaction. It's the one showing as a trophy. 
Probably not the best icon that could have been used, but if you hover over it, you'll see that's what it says. 

I realize that, and I have actually given thank yous, but what I was saying is that you cannot give both a like and a thank you to the same post even if it deserves both.

• Like 1