Covid test OK?

CruiserKris34

So, I'm just being super cautious here....the website says Antigen is ok, but the below from my CVS confirmation shows an "X Not accepted for most travel"?  Maybe that means airfare.  I have this on Thursday before my Saturday cruise.  I've seen other topics about having a backup.  Maybe Walgreens on the same day?  They only schedule TWO days out though & my cruise is 2/26.  Ugh, I don't like all of this 😞  but excited to go.  Thanks, Kris

image.png.3053db6f71752b9c03b40469a238121e.png

51 minutes ago, sippican said:

Is your CVS guaranteeing the results will be back prior to your boarding?  Our CVS is saying 2-3 days.

For CVS's rapid antigen test, they say the result will be back within "hours".  Most reports of testers that have had this test indicated that they got results within two hours.  When I did it, my results were ready in under an hour.  I'd say for that test you don't need a guarantee, as long as you don't need an immediate answer.

For CVS's standard PCR test (which you seem to be referring to), I don't think they do or can guarantee results within 2 days.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hiccups said:

I just booked our CVS test for our cruise on 2/26 and got the same message.  We have used that same CVS test for our past two cruises with no problem.

When I go to make an appointment with CVS they have two check boxes at the bottom for getting the covid results.  One was a phone call and the other was to share it with my healthcare provider.  Do they also automatically e mail as well?  Am I missing something?  

13 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

So, I'm just being super cautious here....the website says Antigen is ok, but the below from my CVS confirmation shows an "X Not accepted for most travel"?  Maybe that means airfare.  I have this on Thursday before my Saturday cruise.  I've seen other topics about having a backup.  Maybe Walgreens on the same day?  They only schedule TWO days out though & my cruise is 2/26.  Ugh, I don't like all of this 😞  but excited to go.  Thanks, Kris

image.png.3053db6f71752b9c03b40469a238121e.png

Just boarded Equinox today, and that is the test we took 2 days ago in Naples, FL.  We had results in 1 hour.  Easy and fast results!

1 hour ago, Traysea47 said:

When I go to make an appointment with CVS they have two check boxes at the bottom for getting the covid results.  One was a phone call and the other was to share it with my healthcare provider.  Do they also automatically e mail as well?  Am I missing something?  

They text links to the results.  I don't check either of the boxes.