Do the All Inclusive perks extend to the 3rd passenger?

BunnyLebowski

Just like the title says. Haven’t sailed in a few years. Planning a last minute trip and deciding between putting our teenager in the cabin with us or getting an adjoining cabin for them. So, if I keep them with us, will they also get a drink package and WiFi as the 3rd passenger? I tried searching for the answer here but didn’t see anything

16 minutes ago, law chick said:

Just like the title says. Haven’t sailed in a few years. Planning a last minute trip and deciding between putting our teenager in the cabin with us or getting an adjoining cabin for them. So, if I keep them with us, will they also get a drink package and WiFi as the 3rd passenger? I tried searching for the answer here but didn’t see anything

I think so but did you try to do a mock booking all the way up to final payment just don't submit?

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

I think so but did you try to do a mock booking all the way up to final payment just don't submit?

I did it a few times and it still wasn’t clear. Was wondering what someone who sailed recently under the current promo has experienced. Thanks!

Edited by law chick

We have a booking for 3 pax. It shows on our booking invoice that for each person they add the wifi, drink package, etc costs and then subtract them to zero them out. To me that means everyone on the booking gets the AI benefits. If it doesn't show on you invoice as us such ie only the 1st and 2nd show the AI costs added and subtracted then there may be a problem and I would call.

• Like 1

The FAQ (https://www.celebritycruises.com/faqs/always-included) says the WiFi will be included for the 3rd guest:

Will additional guests in the same stateroom receive Wi-Fi packages?

As of December 9, 2020 all guests in the same stateroom will receive the Wi-Fi package corresponding with their Always Included package price. Guests booked prior to December 9, will only receive two Wi-Fi log-ins per stateroom as per the original offering, however, additional Wi-Fi packages may be purchased pre-cruise via the Cruise Planner platform or once onboard.

A slightly more complete answer but to a slightly different question suggests all AI amenities would be included

Do all guests in the stateroom have to upgrade to Elevate or Indulge or can only guest one or two choose the package but not guests three or four?

If a booking is made with Always Included package pricing all guests in the stateroom will receive the package amenities and will be booked with Always Included package pricing.  If one guest in the stateroom chooses to upgrade to the Elevate or Indulge Package, all guests in the stateroom must also upgrade and choose the same package.

5 hours ago, law chick said:

How old is your teenager? I cannot be sure, but if I recall correctly, they have to be of a minimum age to be in a cabin by themselves. 

All these replies have been very helpful. Our son is 17, but we were planning to put him with me. My spouse would be the solo traveller. Thank you

16 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

That rule is usually relaxed if they are in an adjoining cabin or the cabin is across the hall.

19 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

The FAQ (https://www.celebritycruises.com/faqs/always-included) says the WiFi will be included for the 3rd guest:

Will additional guests in the same stateroom receive Wi-Fi packages?

As of December 9, 2020 all guests in the same stateroom will receive the Wi-Fi package corresponding with their Always Included package price. Guests booked prior to December 9, will only receive two Wi-Fi log-ins per stateroom as per the original offering, however, additional Wi-Fi packages may be purchased pre-cruise via the Cruise Planner platform or once onboard.

A slightly more complete answer but to a slightly different question suggests all AI amenities would be included

Do all guests in the stateroom have to upgrade to Elevate or Indulge or can only guest one or two choose the package but not guests three or four?

If a booking is made with Always Included package pricing all guests in the stateroom will receive the package amenities and will be booked with Always Included package pricing.  If one guest in the stateroom chooses to upgrade to the Elevate or Indulge Package, all guests in the stateroom must also upgrade and choose the same package.

20 hours ago, mauimary said:

We have four of us in a suite.  Our two grandchildren both have a premium drink package( they are 12) tips and OBC and Wi-Fi to play their games and videos. 

21 hours ago, CHOPPERTESTER said:

We have a booking for 3 pax. It shows on our booking invoice that for each person they add the wifi, drink package, etc costs and then subtract them to zero them out. To me that means everyone on the booking gets the AI benefits. If it doesn't show on you invoice as us such ie only the 1st and 2nd show the AI costs added and subtracted then there may be a problem and I would call.

• Like 1