Pre cruise purchases

RBB

I am thinking of purchasing an internet package and/or a wine bottle package before boarding, but I understand that the Mariner discount will not be applied when such packages are purchased pre-boarding.  Will HAL refund the amount of the Mariner discount once I am on board?  Thanks.

Yes you will get it as on board credit when you board.

Pre- purchasing the internet package is a good deal if you want premium as it is discouned.

Personally, I will not pre-purchase a wine package.  Not all the wines may be available on board so I prefer to wait until I am onboard, check and then choose.  There is no discount buying the wine packages in advance.

7 minutes ago, kazu said:

Yes you will get it as on board credit when you board.

Pre- purchasing the internet package is a good deal if you want premium as it is discouned.

Personally, I will not pre-purchase a wine package.  Not all the wines may be available on board so I prefer to wait until I am onboard, check and then choose.  There is no discount buying the wine packages in advance.

Let me add that the wine servers appreciate it when you purchase it from them directly, as they get some sort of "credit" for selling it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaveOKC said:

Let me add that the wine servers appreciate it when you purchase it from them directly, as they get some sort of "credit" for selling it.  

Thanks for adding that.  I forgot to. Much appreciated 👍