10:50 am Departure time from Orange County.

belmontcrew

This is our first sailing on the West Coast so we are not familiar with drive times and ease/difficulty of disembarkation at San Pedro. We are scheduled to return at 6:15 am at Pier 46 on a Sunday. SWA just changed our flight out of Orange County from 1:20 pm to 10:50 am. Is this doable?  Thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 

13 minutes ago, belmontcrew said:

Is this doable?

If all the stars align, it is doable. It is nothing I'd ever schedule. I would never schedule a flight before 12 usually, but again, if everything hits on all cylinders, it is possible, but not sure it is probable.

I'd raise holy heck with SWA and put it back on them. Tell them you want a later flight and no change fee.

If I self disembark, what time could I expect to be off the ship and in an Uber or Cab?  I pulled up Google Maps, now 7:35 AM PST, and it is showing a 36 minute drive to John Wayne.  I have up to two weeks before my flight to change departure time, so I have some time to think about it.  I fully understand I am counting on the ship getting in with no delays and traffic cooperating.