New: Deal or No Deal

CineGraphic

2 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

I hope this isn’t going replace Voice of the Ocean. I don’t think they’ve had Voice of the Ocean since the restart, but karaoke seems to be back based on some Patters that have been shared, so my fingers are crossed for Voice coming back in time for my next cruise in May.

Just a few weeks prior to the shutdown, they had started qualifying rounds for a "Grand Finale" planned for October, 2020, but it's since been cancelled.

My guess is the contract with Voice expired.

Contracts cost money, and they were hemorrhaging cash during the shutdown.

Here' the cancellation notice:

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/entertainment/the-voice-of-the-ocean-competition-rules.pdf

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

I hope this isn’t going replace Voice of the Ocean. I don’t think they’ve had Voice of the Ocean since the restart, but karaoke seems to be back based on some Patters that have been shared, so my fingers are crossed for Voice coming back in time for my next cruise in May.

It seems a lot of different shows were temporally stopped from what I've been reading.

Hopefully they'll soon begin again after Mar 1 as things get back to a somewhat normal routine. 

It could have been that Voice of the Ocean wasn't being presented due to a lack of participants.