"LIVE From" Navigator 3-Day Cruise 02/18/22 - 02/21/22

HBCcruiser

Just now, BazingAu said:

Wow! That will be double what's been sailing recently. Let us know how the crowds/lines/waits are. (And I assume more cruises will be sailing with increased capacity now that omicron is on its way out.)

I agree and will definitely share what I can. This is like a shake down to see how things flow with the covid protocols in place. The only thing I won't be able to show is the main dining room. We have the dining package and will be eating in specialty restaurants nightly. Hopefully someone else onboard can post that info on this thread. 

• Thanks 1

Just some FYI stuff.. We just got off our 2 cruise on Navigator on the 11th.  Boarding is easy just have your proof of vaccination handy and your passport. The answers for health on your app.  Top make things easier I do screen shots of stuff so all i have to to is open my pic app.  It's pretty much walk on. Our last cruise only had 900 passengers but December was 2000, mostly kids. A must do is the ice show called I-skate. You cannot reserve it until you connected to Wi-Fi on the ship so logon right away. Another place to eat is Jamie's Italian definitely get dessert sampler it is one of everything regular size, you're on a cruise be a pig.  We did the Windjammer for every meat last week and it was by far the best ever. Under dinning it will show you menus for ever venue per day. I will make a second post of the best fish/shrimp stall to eat at in Ensenada. It is definitely populated by locals and recommended by one of the shop owners. Loved it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

as promised.  Very easy walk and right next to an Ice cream shop and grocery too.

Edited by spyke5
  • Like 2

I am leaving work early today to finish packing. The BIL flies in around 2, then we are going to have a few libations, eat a pre-cruise dinner and finalize all paperwork and App requirements. This time tomorrow it will be GO TIME! 

IMG_2635.GIF

• Like 4

14 hours ago, PaddleAddict said:

Dumb question here but it’s been so long since we last cruised. Does Royal Caribbean still provide body wash/shampoo in the cabins? Or some kind of soaps?

On the Navigator, they have a soap/shampoo dispenser in the shower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jammer913 said:

Have a great cruise. We are sailing in three weeks. If it’s not too much trouble, could you post the menus for the MDR for the three nights? I know you have the UDP, but they still put the menu out every day. TYIA.

Enjoy your cruise.

In the past I got a copy in our suite. Hopefully they will do that on the Navigator! 

21 hours ago, PaddleAddict said:

We will be on this cruise pending negative covid tests and all the stars align, ha ha. Getting pretty excited! DH and my first cruise in 10 years and the kids first ever. 🙂 

Are you all good to go?? I’ve been praying for you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

I am leaving work early today to finish packing. The BIL flies in around 2, then we are going to have a few libations, eat a pre-cruise dinner and finalize all paperwork and App requirements. This time tomorrow it will be GO TIME! 

IMG_2635.GIF

So exciting!!!!

Can I ask how they want the covid test results? Printed out or just show on my phone? 

14 minutes ago, PaddleAddict said:

So exciting!!!!

Can I ask how they want the covid test results? Printed out or just show on my phone? 

Just have it printed, just incase technology does what technology does. Not work when needed.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2022 at 6:20 PM, HBCcruiser said:

My BIL is flying in from Pittsburg tomorrow. Everyone has tested Negative so we are ready to rumble! We each plan on carrying our allotted 2 bottle of wine onboard (Yes, I am a wino). It is so nice to just relax on the balcony with a good glass of cabernet. 🍷  Just sayin’. 

I can feel your excitement and am so happy for you!

Just FYI:  the "rule" is two bottles per cabin, not per person, so you and your DH should go through separate security lines, and they'll not catch you!  😉 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Now having drinks at La Palmilla. A great Mexican restaurant on the pier.

88B4E7A6-2655-4F99-8C40-4DC409DC0795.jpeg

1E438F46-D937-409F-824C-C9F45306CA4D.jpeg

Looks like you’re having a great time already, I love it!!

I’m furiously packing, ha ha. Anyone know if Navigator has hair dryers in the cabins (non-suite)?

• Like 1