Cruise docs showed up with wrong C&A number/status

zanydoc

Hi All! I just checked my reservation for my upcoming Odyssey March 12th cruise and was excited that they assigned my Balcony guarantee room. Just for fun, I pulled up the E-Docs, which I haven’t done in the last 3 cruises because I’ve read them a million times and there’s generally no new info there. However, this time the Doc listed my incorrect C&A number and states that I am Emerald instead of D+.  I booked the cruise with the correct number and my homepage lists the correct number and status. I don’t want to have an issue once on board, especially since this is our first cruise as D+. Is this just some kind of glitch or do I need to try and address this before the cruise? Has anyone else had this issue? TIA!

Ahoy Zanydoc.  

I would definitely call Crown & Anchor in regard to the wrong C&A number listed on your  eDoc  document.  You do want to take care of the error before you get on the ship.  

Congratulations on your upcoming Diamond Plus status.  

DO

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Hi All! I just checked my reservation for my upcoming Odyssey March 12th cruise and was excited that they assigned my Balcony guarantee room. Just for fun, I pulled up the E-Docs, which I haven’t done in the last 3 cruises because I’ve read them a million times and there’s generally no new info there. However, this time the Doc listed my incorrect C&A number and states that I am Emerald instead of D+.  I booked the cruise with the correct number and my homepage lists the correct number and status. I don’t want to have an issue once on board, especially since this is our first cruise as D+. Is this just some kind of glitch or do I need to try and address this before the cruise? Has anyone else had this issue? TIA!

You need to call. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dbancroft said:

Are all guests in your reservation Diamond+ they always use our childrens status on our cruise documents

If your children are under 18, they should have the same status as you.

It may be that the cabin was assigned to someone else, who changed cabins or cancelled.  And the docs need to catch up.

I had a cabin change on my last cruise (JUST before COVID).  And some things never got straightened out.

I got a bottle of champagne and snacks for the previous person (cabin steward said to keep them).

And on Coco Cay, Mariner was also there, and the pool bar would not accept my card as my name and the cabin number did not match in their terminals.  So they wrote everything down for later.  And I never got billed. 😄

That said,. I would definitely CALL to get things fixed now.

Edited by SRF